April 22, 2014 by dracs
This adventure is set during the conflicts of 1944, with the Allied forces pushing for the German boarder. All that means, though, is that the Nazis are going to be more desperate then ever and will be more willing to bring out the secret, occult horrors they’ve got hiding.
In this set you find:
- A standalone multi-part adventure for hours of spine-chilling play
- Maps of key locations, including an overview of the frontline during the Battle of the Bulge
- Pre-generated investigator characters for both Call of Cthulhu & Savage Worlds to get you straight into the action
- Rules for new tomes and equipment
- Dual statted for for Call of Cthulhu & Savage Worlds
The mix of world war with Lovecraftian horror is a great setting for a horrifying adventure and this stand-alone adventure should be an excellent way for you to liven up your games, or even as a jumping on point for new players.
Are you going to face the Cthulhu-esque horrors of Achtung! Cthulhu?