September 5, 2014 by brennon
See what you get inside…
- New investigator occupation templates: play members of the Soviet underworld, political prisoners, NKVD agents, and the cavalry
- Information on Russian military structure and the issues faced when waging a war on the Eastern Front
- More nameless horrors and vile creatures, such as the Krysolud,
- The insects from Shaggai, and the Stalin Lampen
- Details on the inner workings of Institute 21, Otdel MI, and the Cult of Red Horus, as well as a variety of independent occult organisations and their nefarious plans for the Soviet Union
- Tanks! (including Nachtwölfe’s proposed super tank that puts the Maus and Ratte to shame…)
- Stats and rules for use with BOTH Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition AND Savage Worlds in one book!
…and it looks like another great way to get your Cthulhu on. I love the idea of taking the fight away from the more commonly covered Western Front instead shoving you into a decidedly more ‘alien’ world where the people are very different and the monsters from the shadows are very different too.
Do you think you’ll take your heroes into this new conflict?
Let us know!