November 10, 2014 by brennon
The Dragon Tides Kickstarter from Artistic Justice Games is closing in on the final few hours on the fundraising platform. With that in mind take a look at some of the content you’re getting in this officially licensed game staring both Bruce and Brandon Lee as well as a few other familiar faces…
The game features…
- Characters: Bruce Lee, Brandon Lee, Viktoria Jovavich, Luke Elba, and a cast of Henchmen, Mid-Bosses, and Bosses
- Non-Linear Storyline: Branching paths lead to very different scenarios and battles each time you play
- Change the course of the game: Let your decisions strengthen or weaken the Tiger Organization before the showdown with the final Boss
- Beautiful Minis that capture the Action/Martial Arts feel of the game Custom Dice combinations, unlocking Signature Moves for each character, specific for all heroes and bosses in the game
- Fast-Paced Combat and Interactive Environments in tribute to side-scrolling beat-em-ups and kung fu movies from yesterday and today
…so sounds like it’s quite up your alley if you’re a fan of the martial arts genre. You can play the game as either a versus experience where someone takes on the role of the Tiger Organisation and the other the heroes or you can play it co-op and have both of you fighting an A.I Deck controlling the enemies.
As I mentioned there are also a lot of different stretch goals already unlocked for the campaign adding in many more familiar faces. See what you think of them…
There might even be enough time to unlock a few more before the end of the campaign over the next day or two. You can take a look at the beginning of a gameplay demo video above if you would like a closer look at the mechanics.
Did you pledge?