January 28, 2016 by brennon
Warhammer World, to celebrate the return of Blood Bowl to the pitch from Games Workshop, have decided to put on the Bugman’s XXXXXX League Cup which will run over the weekend of May 21st and 22nd 2016…
You will be playing five games with a team (made of GW miniatures) worth 1,300,000 gold pieces with a slightly tweaked version of the Blood Bowl rules for 2016 to make it fun for players to get involved.
- Higher starting gold pieces count to allow for greater variety to teams.
- Star Players can be bought as part of your team
- No players actually killed or can miss games – means you have your whole team all weekend.
- Bugman’s Sponsorship available for one of your players.
- One player of your choice earns one skill every game, guaranteed.
- No need to record Star Player Points, expenses, treasury etc; very simple league play.
- League Points earned for Completions, Touchdowns, Casualties, Interceptions and Players Sent Off for Fouling. Whether you win the games doesn’t actually matter…
This sounds like its going to be a fun and engaging weekend for Blood Bowl fans who will be dusting off those old miniatures and getting stuck in.
Now…if only I could remember how to play properly! The video games do all my working out for me!
Are you interested?
"Now...if only I could remember how to play properly! The video games do all my working out for me!"