February 11, 2017 by brennon
So what’s inside this set?
- Enough plastic components to make the IS-2 heavy tank!
- Full-colour detailed construction booklet.
- Full-colour waterslide decals.
- A 8-man squad of infantry that can used as tank riders or normal infantry!
- A stat card which holds all the essential info you need to use your tank!
- A set of damage markers for that real psychological (& cinematic) effect!
Not bad! It’s neat that you get some extras to make this more than just a simple tank kit. The damage markers and extra soldiers are welcome additions to give something else to work on as your tank is coming together.
This tank was an utter beast. It was heavily armoured and armed and could roll right through a German line and keep on going.
By its very nature, it was a breakthrough tank that would try and pound a hole in the enemy lines so that the rest of your force could pour through and surge at the enemy. When you combine a tank like this with hordes of infantry you have a frightening prospect as getting close enough to take one out would be tough!
What do you think?
"The damage markers and extra soldiers are welcome additions to give something else to work on as your tank is coming together..."