May 21, 2015 by stvitusdancern
With the Beasts of War Bolt Action Boot Camp just around the corner, Warlord brings us another tempting morsel for those who might be looking for a starter army or those who are looking to expand their existing set. They have released the new plastic German Grenadier Starter Army box with a total points value around 1200.
This set can be used to either create a Heer or Waffen SS army , and you get a little bit of everything to include…
- 6 plastic German Grenadier sprues
- German Heer 81mm medium mortar
- German Heer MG42 medium machine gun team
- German Heer PaK 40 Anti-tank Gun
- Plastic Sd.Kfz 234/4 Puma armoured car
- Plastic Stug III G/StuH42 assault gun
- The 6 sprues of German Grenadiers contain enough components to make 36 models – so you will have 3 extra men – enough to create a FOO, Medic, or other additional units to further bolster your force.
That is a lot of miniatures to give you a nice starting point with many different options, one of the things I like about Bolt Action is the miniatures are What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) so it makes it easy to keep track of your troops equipment and the equipment sprues have a nice selection to choose from. So, assemble yourself an army and we will see you this weekend at the Bolt Action Boot Camp, whether there in person or through the Live Blog.
Are you looking for an all in one starter army for Bolt Action?
"That is a lot of miniatures to give you a nice starting point with many different options..."