March 6, 2014 by brennon
Here’s a run down of what you get inside this digital tome…
- Easy to play game mechanics, with most functions resolved by the roll of a single die.
- Basic rules for infantry, support weapons, vehicles, crewed weapons, and indirect fire (including off-board artillery)
- 22 optional rules for players wanting a more detailed or varied game
- Dozens of weapons, troop attributes, and vehicle systems to choose from
- Field officers, NCOs, snipers, hackers, sappers, MBTs, tank destroyers, IFVs, VTOLs, antitank guns, power armor troopers, and a number of possibilities for some very non-human opponents
- 11 standard scenarios that scale in both table size and number of game turns depending on the forces chosen for use by each player
- A campaign game system that allows your men to improve over the course of the conflict
- Complete rules for creating and fielding forces of your own design
- Four pre-generated forces, representing human and alien factions in the late 25th century, along with TO&E and unit stats for each
- Two playable sample campaign game forces
- Blank, edit-enabled troop/vehicle and campaign game roster PDF forms
- All necessary game markers, templates, and charts
I have to say this sounds really quite cool and the rulebook is pretty cheap too so you can easily give this a download and a read before taking some of your forces onto the battlefield.
Delve in soldier!