October 21, 2014 by brennon
Cyntopia: The Future Is Now has launched on Kickstarter and you can begin pledging to get the Edgewalk funded and ready for the tabletop. Head on over and check it out!
Some more information about the game…
- Play co-operative with your friends, play alone, or team up and play against the gamemaster. The game is designed to be playable with 1-7 players.
- Dynamic level of difficulty based on the number of players.
- Easy to learn system, so gaming can begin within minutes of opening the box.
- Fact-paced combat system with simple rules for beginners and advanced tactics for tabletop veterans.
- AI-System to determine the actions of NPCs.
- Improve your character through loot during the mission or use earned credits from previous successes to buy items upfront.
- Modular gameboard which can be composed of 40 floor tiles, so each Edgewalk experience can be unique.
- The campaign book will guide your first Edgewalks, showing you the way into the future.
- Alternatively use mission- and corporation cards to create a wide variety of random missions every time.
- Advanced and optional rule suggestions for deeper gameplay mechanics are already included.
…and if you’d like to know a bit more you can check out our exclusive preview of the Kickstarter project we did a few weeks back explaining a bit more about the game.
You can check out the Mini How-to-Play above and if you want to give the game a go there is also a print & play option you can download from the Kickstarter page. The game is looking like a lot of fun and is doing the whole Cyberpunk thing very well indeed. Not to mention the miniatures are looking great.
Will you be pledging?