February 23, 2012 by beerogre
If you think you ‘ve got what it takes to join in on thi syears first Dark Age Painting Competition, then here’s what you need to know!
Dark Age Games are running a painting competition starting February 22th. The submission period for entering models will last until 31 March 2012. Models submitted must meet the following guidelines:
- Must be a single based miniature from the Dark Age Games range.
- A person may submit as many entries as they wish.
- Model/miniature must be able to fit on a 30, 40, or 50mm base. If a plinth is used for the display, the width of the plinth must not exceed 55mm.
- Must have a theme based off of the Blood Cult, it need not be a Blood Cult Unit, but can certainly be bloody enough that it can qualify to be a Blood Cult member, there must be BLOOD!
- Pictures of the finished model/miniature must be submitted No Later Than midnight 30 March 2012 Eastern Standard Time.
- All entries must be uploaded to CMON, no external links please.
The top entry as selected by the viewers of CMON will receive the following:
- 1st Place receives a Blood Cult Warhost Bundle.
- 2nd Place receives a $50 voucher for the Cool Mini or Not Store.
- 3rd place receives a $25 voucher for the Cool Mini or Not Store.
For those interested in the contents of the new Blood Cult Warhost Bundle, it’s a perfect way to start your macabre pilgrimage and begin a Skarrd Blood Cult force for Dark Age: Apocalypse. Containing a legal 1,000 point forcelist comprised of twenty-two models, the Warhost includes:
- Father Mayhem
- a Skarrd Grafter
- a Sister of Charity & 6 of her Buzzblade warriors
- the fearsome assassin Red
- 2 deadly Blood Reign
- a squad of 4 savage Blood Mistresses
- 4 Blood Puppets with a Keepsake to use then
- Last but not least… an imposing Skarrd Warhead
The box also includes 22 specially-crafted “Blood Cult Style” Groundwerks™ base inserts that look like bubbling blood made from translucent crimson resin!
Good luck to those who enter…