December 11, 2014 by brennon
If you’re excited about a bit more Weird World War role-playing and enjoy the idea of doing it in the DUST universe then you’ll want to keep an eye on Modiphius as they have announced that DUST Adventures is now ready to pre-order!
The core book features:-
- Lots of never-before-seen information on the DUST universe
- Full role-playing rules including simple character generation for classic archetypes such as soldiers, adventurers and scientists
- Guidance on how to run exciting role-playing adventures in the DUST universe
- Details of new and existing organisations that the players can be working for or facing in the field
- How to use vehicles and walkers in your games
- Tons of plot seeds and much more
- Introductory Adventure, the prequel to Operation Apocalypse!
- Use your DUST miniatures in the role-playing game
…so not bad if you’re really into learning more about the world of DUST and trying out playing heroes within it’s world. Interestingly the game also uses the DUST Tactics dice so you can go straight from the tabletop game to playing the role-play once you have the book.
If you pre-order then you also get Operation Apocalypse ‘taking you across the war-torn world of DUST, featuring some of the major events of the storyline as part of a massive introductory campaign’.
- Pre-generated characters to get you playing right away, with some of the classic heroes such as Bazooka Joe, Rosie and Chef!
- Full rules for all the encounters and suggestions for how to extend the campaign
- Suggested battles to play out with DUST Tactics as part of your campaign (or simply let your heroes roleplay their contribution to the battle).
Will you be pre-ordering?