September 14, 2015 by brennon
The folks over at Breakthrough Assault have shared some information about the upcoming Team Yankee game by Battlefront which, while based on Flames Of War, seems to now be an entirely different beast.
Here are some of the key points but I won’t share them all since you can go and check out their run down in full…
- The Team Yankee Rulebook is 120 pages long with rules, background, scenarios and army lists for both the Soviets and Americans.
- Team Yankee is similar in style to Flames Of War but should be approached almost as a new game.
- There is a focus on the game being easier to play and quicker
- Robust enough for tournament play but with enough to satisfy casual players
- The rulebook won’t be the only source. Online resources will also continue to support the game
So with that in mind it looks like we have something very fun to look forward to and a potential aim towards keeping this range up to date over time.
One thing is for sure and that’s that we’re in for a treat when it comes to the vehicles on offer. Loads of plastic kits are on the horizon so keep an eye out.
Are you going to grab Team Yankee?
"One thing is for sure and that's that we're in for a treat when it comes to the vehicles on offer. Loads of plastic kits are on the horizon so keep an eye out..."