June 7, 2016 by brennon
So what’s the deal with this new role-playing adventure?
- Format: 120 pages, PDF.
- Content: Roughly 1/5th setting, and 4/5th rules.
- Art and Layout: Fragged Seas will be a beautifully PDF book with LOTS of diagrams, and a new art team.
- Setting: Set in the world of Toil, this fantasy pirate setting will have a heavy focus on exploration, monsters, magic, plunder and the sea.
- Rules: Building on the Core Fragged Empire rules, Fragged Seas rules will have a greater emphasis on loot and dynamic combat (making use of a new Momentum system).
- Do you need the Core Rule Book? Yes.
- Price: $15aud via the Pledge Manager.
- When will it be ready? I hope to have this all ready by August. Playtest files will be ready much sooner.
Not bad right? This sounds like it could be an interesting diversion from their usual Sci-Fi adventures.
I really like the look of the artwork that they’ve got in this game and it would be fun to see them doing a playthrough with these rules.
Back To Sci-Fi
Additionally they also showed off another alternative model for their regular Fragged Empire RPG.
Once again I think that you’d say the miniatures for this game are looking amazing and the character they’ve managed to work into the sculpts is fantastic.
What do you think?
"Not bad right? This sounds like it could be an interesting diversion from their usual Sci-Fi adventures..."