May 26, 2016 by deltagamegirl22
- They make great models
- They give you many ways to play the game
- The tiered dice system provides for epic game play possibilities
- The World of Faelon is a super deep and rich background with a faction for every preference and play style
- They love our customers and take great care of them
- You can get directly involved in the background and rules
- It is very affordable – two players can get into the game for a little over $100 total
- They have a ton of projects in the works and are adding more all the time
If you’ve never played the game before, it’s a wonderful fantasy skirmish tabletop game in 28mm. The model range is full of all sorts of fantasy adventurers and creatures, that are sure to be the right fit for a variety of gamers.
The game has been built to play both stand alone episodes of game play as well as in a campaign/leveling up style that allows your characters to grow and improve as they play more games.
With this campaign system comes their clever tiered dice system, which means what you roll changes as your character stats change, increasing your odds as the games change.
Price point is always a conversation piece for the hobby and Freeblades is accessible with a start up expense of $100 for two players.
Not only does DGS keep this in mind for their players, they really take care of their customers with the rules updates being available online as free downloads for gamers that have purchased the core rules.
Have you had a go at Freeblades yet, and what did you think?
"Price point is always a conversation piece for the hobby and Freeblades is accessible with a start up expense of $100 for two players..."