Terminator Hangout With Alessio Cavato...
Skin Tone Tutorials: How To Paint Japa...
VLog: Event Coverage & Dropzone B...
Giving Malifaux A Go – First Imp...
Unboxing: 4Ground District I Bank...
Angel Giraldez Masterclass Book Up For...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Fly High With Epic Looking SHIELD Helicarrier From LEGO!
Bring The Hammer Down & Blow Stuff Up With Norsgard!
The Others 7 Sins Hits Playtesting & New Model Pops Up!
Get The Lowdown On All New DreadBall Stuff From Ronnie & Mantic!
Work For Order Or Chaos In New Android Netrunner Expansion
WizKids Keep The Dungeons & Dragons Dice Masters Previews Coming
Conan’s Bodyguard & Even More Stretch Goals For Kickstarter
Trickerion Legends of Illusion Board Game is Live On Kickstarter
What New Mini are Hawk Bringing to Dropzone Commander?
Impudent Mortal Offers Customization to Your Terrain With Pulp Decals
Set The Scene For An Inner City Fight In FoW Fate Of A Nation
Put Up Some Posters On Your Wolsung SSG Tables
Soda Pop Shows off January Releases for Relic Knights
Enemies Of Shazam Join The Fight In Heroclix
New Rules Mobilise the US Infantry in All Quiet on the Martian Front
The Flames Of War Nachtjäger Fighting Begins In February!
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War