Dark Age Week – Unboxing The Kukulka...
Warhammer 40k: Lost Patrol Project Vlo...
Gothic Punk & Personal Horror: Wo...
Dark Age Week: Faction Spotlight ̵...
Dark Age Week – Unboxing The Ska...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Gale Force Nine Guide You Through The Factions Of Star Trek: Ascendancy
Roman Legionaries Armour Up From Anvil Industry
A Crazed Wizard Joins Nocturna Models’ The Quest Kickstarter
New Power Rangers Movie Means New Suits!
The CoolMiniOrNot Expo Kicks Off This Weekend
The Freeborn Skark Squad Swoops Into Gates Of Antares
Shoot Pesky Raiders With V&V’s Anglo-Saxon Archers
New Villains Think Up Evil Plans For Crooked Dice’s 7TV
Must See! The Magnificent Bell Crow By Awaken Realms
Last Week To Unlock Cuteness In Bombshell’s Kritterkins Kickstarter
The Dark Eye RPG Now On Kickstarter
Explore The Mysterious Travellers Of Mythos
FFG Announce Star Wars: The Force Awakens RPG Kit
Weave Your Reality With The Release Of Mage The Awakening 2nd Ed.
Mantic Open Day Coming Up Soon
PWork Set Up A Mat For Modern Warfare Tactical Insertion