WWX: Unfinished Business Kickstarter A...
Unboxing: Forge World Mechanicum Thall...
3D Printing For Wargaming Part Two: Wh...
Get Inside The Mind Of Knor From Iron ...
Stunning Step By Step Demo Game Instru...
Weekender XLBS: Hobby Spaces & Wi...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Malifaux’s Gremlins Celebrate Easter On A Fearsome War Rabbit
Sector Commander from Grenzer Games Hits Kickstarter
The Witchborn Offers a Twist To RPG/Miniature Gaming
Guild Ball Make an Alternate Sculpt of Kraken for Salute
Last Few Hours For The Edge Kickstarter So Get Pledging!
Holy Anniversary! Adam West and Burt Ward Return for Batman Movie
Head Out On The Devil’s Run, A New Game of Vehicular Battles
Hasslefree Hunt the Witch As They Release Salome Kohn
A New Stern Commander Previewed By Forge World!
New Mechanicus Troops & Codex Spotted For Warhammer 40,000
WWX: Unfinished Business Kickstarter A Success!
Win Prizes With A Warmachine: Tactics Demo Tournament!
A Big Set Of Sdkfz-250 Coming To Plastic Soldier’s 15mm WWII Range
Gripping Beasts’ New Saladin & More Coming To Salute 2015
Build Your Own Command Squad With Mad Robot Miniatures
Face The Mighty Stone Golem In Otherworld’s Dungeon