Salute Ain’t Goin’ Anywher...
Wild West Exodus Opens for Unfinished ...
Weekender XLBS: AT-ATs Take Shape For ...
Weekender: Gaming At Different Scales ...
Card Game Review: One Night Werewolf!...
DreadBall Academy: Welcome to Xtreme!...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Spartan Show Off More Ships of Halo’s Covenant and UNSC
The Algoryn Get A Super Speeder For Gates Of Antares
Blood Rage Board Game Kicks Off Today So Grab The Rules!
Deadzone Pathfinders Lead The Way For Mantic This March
New Russian Armour On The Way For Warlord’s Bolt Action!
Squat & Stocky Mercs Coming Your Way From ClearHorizon!
The Gear Dice Kickstarter Has The Perfect Touch For Your Steampunk Game
Spectre Miniatures Bringing Another Technical to Battle
New Bloodthirsters Come In Threes For Warhammer End Times!
Spellcrow Give Their Plague Lord More Diseased Equipment
Warlord Administer Last Rites to the Wounded of the Italian Wars
Two Man Teams Join Kabuki’s Legio Praetoriana
Dwarf Warriors, Surly Trolls & High Elves Soon From Divine Rage
Learn About The Mist Speakers Of Privateer’s Iron Kingdoms Unleashed!
Wargaming Your Way With Open Combat Rules
Mantic’s Incredible Crazy Box Is Almost Gone!