SmogCon VI 2017 Live Blog: Day Three...
SmogCon VI 2017 Live Blog: Day Two...
AdeptiCon Talks Ep 04: Open Gaming ...
Community Spotlight: Upgrading Houses,...
Dropfleet Commander Unboxing: Shaltari...
SmogCon VI 2017 Live Blog: Day One...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Dare To Undertake Warhammer Quest: Shadows Over Hammerhal?
Adepticon XV Heralds The Return Of Paul Sawyer
USAopoly Teams Up With Czech Games Edition For Themed Codenames
Delve Into The Lore Of Fantasy Flight’s RuneWars
Paranoid Shared A “Little” Something For The Wildborn Of Mythos
Joker Gangs & More Terrain Arrive For EDEN
Arkham Knight Campaign Book Coming Soon For Knight Model’s Batman
Head To School In Miniature Scenery’s EAGLE Bus
Wonderlands’ Mauser Earth Project Back On Kickstarter
Valiant Knights Take Shape From MOMMiniaturas
Fantasy Flight Announces End Date For Sales Of Games Workshop Products
DGS Games Returns To Kickstarter For The Eclipse Sisterhood!
Rumbleslam Hits The Webstore & The Mat From TTCombat
Adepticon To Host Regional Qualifier For 2017 Catan National Championship
Plastic Scandinavian Test Models Arm Themselves From FireForge
Boris Simiano Sculpts Up Terrible Kids Stuff’s Charging Centaur