Weekender XLBS: Star Wars: Armada Feve...
Weekender: Star Wars At Salute & ...
VLOG: Star Wars’ Echo Base Switc...
Star Wars Battlefront Trailer – ...
New Eldar Windriders & Codex Now ...
Bintykin’s First Warmachine Batt...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Batman Vs Superman Trailer Leaks Forcing HD Version Online
Studio Miniatures Medieval Mayhem Goes Manic on Kickstarter
Vehicles of Devil’s Run Drive to Salute
Tabletop Art Base Your Minis On Crystal Tech and Trench Warfare
Fantastic VnV Vikings Available Through Hobby Bunker
Puppets War Send in A Highly Trained Strike Team
Kromlech Release A Trio of Goblin Grease Monkeys
Freebooter Miniatures Previews Their Salute Specials
Warlord Charge With Musketeers For Pike & Shotte Under Cannon Fire
BEF Kitchner Tank Preorder For All Quiet On the Alien Front
The Conflicts Of Mantic’s Mars Attacks Escalate With A World War
Cubicle 7 Add To One Ring Role-Playing Game With New Rohan Supplement
Lay Down Covering Fire With Infinity’s PanOceania Aquila Guard
Chainsaw Warrior Heads Into The Jungle With New Video Game
CMON’s Latest Painting Contest Highlights Wrath of Kings
Wyrd’s Through the Breach RPG Goes Digital