Let’s Play: Test Of Honour – The S...
40k Charted: The Aftermath & Cons...
AdeptiCon 2017 Live Blog – Day F...
Weekender XLBS: The Daring Raid Of St ...
AdeptiCon 2017 Live Blog – Day T...
Weekender: Dive Into Drowned Earth ...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Highly Skilled Agents & Operators Join The Fight From Spectre Miniatures
Wargame Exclusive’s Imperial Wolves Prime Heads To Battle
Midlam Miniatures Serve The Undead Pharaoh On Kickstarter
Meet The Soldiers Of Warforged: First Contact
Dark Age March Releases Hit With The Mighty Goliath
Black Scorpion Start A Gunfight With Tombstone’s Mexicans
Skilled Hunter Hakzabo Joins The Tengu Of Bushido
Crooked Dice Gather Their Female Minions Coming To Salute 2017
Daring Aussies & Japanese Soldiers On The Way For Bolt Action
Take Aim With World War II Australians By Eureka Miniatures
Throw A Hail Mary Pass With The Blood Bowl Troll
MaxMini Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Hogs Of War
The Gestir Captain Stomps Into Godslayer For The Nordgaard
Plastic Dark Age Archers Coming To Salute From Gripping Beast
Hasslefree’s Warrior Women Wrap Up Warm For Winter
The Totally Illegal Dwarf Deathroller Churns Into Blood Bowl