Unboxing: Warzone Resurrection Capitol...
The Road To The 2015 Warzone Internati...
Infinity Teaser: Human Sphere N3 Comin...
Bolt Ack Ack Acktion! Battle Report...
Last Chance to Grab Your Infinity Boot...
Bolt Action Boot Camp: Sunday...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Sultry Spies Are Taking Over Zero Agents Kickstarter From Avatar Games
Battlefront Brings Colours Of War To Life
Osprey Publishing Sets A Date For Honours of War
An Old Diner Is Coming To Multiverse’s Dark City Range
Bandua Add Some Height To Infinity With New Aztec Apartment Buildings
New Space Marine Codex Up Next For Warhammer 40,000
Delve Into The Mystical With Avalon Keltia Expansion By Cubicle 7
Get Wild In The West Later This Year With Pulp Figures
Forge World Releases Their Own Set Of Airbrush Paints
Defend The Local Tavern With Blocker & Pivot From Ax Faction
The Junkers & Eightfingers Get Kitted Out For A Punkapocalyptic Scrap
Bad Squiddo Games’ Shieldmaiden Lathgertha Now Available
A Pirate Elephant Joins The Crew In Vesper-on Games’ Home Raiders
Hysterical Games Arm The Troglodytes For Panzerfauste
A New Club Rides In For Sons of Anarchy: Men Of Mayhem From Gale Force 9
Smuggle Your Booty Into Port With Moonlight Miniatures Terrain