VLOG: What Is Lloyd Up To?...
Infinity Arachne: Hacking For Fun ...
Unboxing: Super Dungeon Explore –...
40K Project: Building Our Massive Impe...
Beyond The Gates Of Antares: Getting T...
Weekender XLBS: What Gets You Playing ...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Mantic At Gen Con With Dungeon Saga’s Legendary Mortibris
Pre-Painted King Conan Gets Previewed For Rise Of Monsters
The Goblin King Leads More Atlantis Miniature Minions
Skullduggery Press Package Your Goods In New Containers
Ares Games & Gremlin Project Announce Sword & Sorcery Board Game Kickstarter
Stan Johansen Builds Up The Israeli Defence Force
New Heroes Draw Swords For Kensei By Zenit
The Miniatures Apprentice Do Battle With A Dwarven Warrior
Learn The Rules Of The Undercity With Privateer Press
Knuckleduster Is Working On Some New Familiar Faces
New Terrain Coming This Week For Age Of Sigmar
DUST Studio Showing Off Incredible Terrain At Gen Con
Mierce Miniatures Preview Two Creative New WIPs
The Dwarf Captain Barbarela New From Mproyec
Hyacinth Games’ Wreck-Age Gives Us A Peek At A WIP
Get Creative & Help Make A Card For Chainsaw Warrior