Weekender XLBS: Embracing A Healthy Ho...
Weekender: Printable Scenery Interview...
Deadzone 2.0 Demo Game – Forge F...
We Explore The Relics 2nd Edition Beta...
Darkness Begins – Getting Started In...
3 Colours Up – Painting Black Armour...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
GCT Show Off A Superb Bushido Pairing To End Wave Twenty Nine
Gnoll Specialists Join The Warbands Of Frostgrave Soon
A New Rat Riding Goblin & More Details From Mitosis Miniatures
RelicBlade Takes Shape As Metal King Show Off Fancy Boxed Game
New Bases & Decorations For Warhammer 40k By Games Workshop
Perry Miniatures Sculpt Up 75mm Captain David Gregory
Klukva’s Mighty Sword Wielding Hero Coming Soon
The Miniature13 Webstore Opens For Business
Wrap Up Warm With Warlord’s WWII Polish Infantry In Greatcoats
Hit The High Seas With Albino Raven’s Quirky Pirates
Pick Up A New Read At Burn In Design’s Rock Ridge Bookstore
Zealot Miniatures Get Stuck Into Some Tabletop Robotics
Dropzone Commander Gets Some Dual Blister Packs From Hawk Wargames
Repair & Equip Battlesuits In 4Ground’s New Hanger
Spellcrow Get Sneaky With A New Hobgoblin Rogue
Explore Castle Drachenfels In New Vermintide DLC