VLOG: Building A Wrath Of Kings Table...
Hobby Lab Open Challenge – Creat...
Gates of Antares Unboxing: Ghar Attack...
Hobby Lab Open Challenge: Scatter Terr...
The Star Saga Kickstarter Launches Fro...
Let’s Play: GF9 Tanks with Phil Yate...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Attention All Personnel MASHED RPG Now On Kickstarter, That Is All
Black Scorpion’s Tombstone Comes Riding Towards Kickstarter
New Malifaux Deployment Mats From Deep-Cut Studio
Another Peek At Terrain For The RUST KS From Impudent Mortal
ABC Warriors Of All Flavours Hit The Tabletop For Judge Dredd
New Flat Minis Heroes Get Ready For An RPG Adventure
10mm Barbarians & Reptiles On The Sculpting Table For Spellcrow
Spartan Roll Out The Scorpion & Wraith For Halo: Ground Command
The WereSheWolves Come Howling Into Battle From Raging Heroes
The SAS Head Into The Jungle With Spectre Miniatures
A Sorcerer Weaves His Spells Over Puppets War
Dumpster Diver Coming To Kickstarter From Megacon Games
Diehard Miniatures’ Eru-Kin Expansion Hitting Kickstarter Soon
Genestealer Cult Vehicles & More On The Way For Warhammer 40k
Baccus 6mm Shows Off Some Historical Works In Progress
Grab More Terrain With Miniature Building Authority’s Castles II