Guild Ball Week: Proving Ground XLBS &...
Community Spotlight: Seven Dwarves, Gl...
Guild Ball Week: Faction Guide –...
Guild Ball Week: Proving Grounds ̵...
3 Colours Up: Painting Freehand Blood ...
Hobby Night Live 30K Space Wolves: Cat...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Command The Arkanauts & Flying Machines With New Kharadron Overlords
The High Flying US Rocket Corp Soar In From North Star
Contemptor Dreadnoughts For The Space Wolves & Thousand Sons Arrive
The Latari Elves Get Heroic Reinforcements For RuneWars
Bandua Built Up Mighty Tabletops For Salute (Table Now Available!)
Add Some Wild West Grit To Your Game With Six Shooters Dice
Previews Arrive For Iron Hills Chariots In The Hobbit SBG!
Firelock Games Will Return To Kickstarter With Blood & Plunder Expansion
Dark Sword Miniatures Creates Stephanie Law Masterworks Expansion
Shamans & Winter Warrior Women Take Shape From Hasslefree
Hell Looks Good With Aradia’s New Inferno Previews
White Dwarf Turns Forty With Celebratory Miniatures!
15mm Soviet T55 Tanks Hit The Battlefield In May From Plastic Soldier
Curteys Miniatures Looks Ahead To New Arthurian Miniatures
Scan The Battlefield With Wargame Exclusive Rocket Drones
The Mighty Dinotaure Stomps Onto Your Painting Desk From Figone
Job Vacancy: Resin Production Supervisor [Warcradle Studios]