Team Yankee Boot Camp Live Blog: Satur...
Unboxing: Kraken Wargames Mat...
Team Yankee Boot Camp Live Blog: Frida...
Entering The Warzone – Juggernau...
Entering The Warzone XLBS – Taki...
VLOG: Team Yankee Boot Camp – 1 ...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Mantic Team Up With Customeeple On Kings Of War Terrain
Osprey Games Bringing Escape From Colditz Back!
The Resistance Gathers In The Colonies Of Macrocosm
The Holy Knight Charges Into Battle For The Edge
Hungry Troll Brings Their Plague Fields Fantasy Bowl Team To Indiegogo
The Successor Phalanx Lines Up From Victrix
Scibor Make A Magnificent Hat With An Elf Under It
Adepticon Shows Off Must Have Objective Markers From Games & Gears
Perry’s British Infantry Suit Up For The Sudan During 1880
Wild West Exodus Shows Off Kickstarter Backer Created Merc Rules
Diehard Miniatures Sculpt Up A Surly Dwarf Warrior
The PHR’s Ajax Class Cruiser Painted Up For Dropfleet Commander
The Heroes Of Normadie: Strategic Resupply Kickstarter Is Go
Hasslefree Show Off A New Survivor For The Post-Apocalypse
Ral Partha Plan Kickstarter For New Dwarf Warriors
Oathsworn Preview Upcoming Female Adventurer Miniatures