Getting To Grips With The Mechanics Of...
Mantic Close In On Final Few Days On K...
Exploring The World Of Purgatory ̵...
Star Wars Imperial Assault Painting Gu...
Anarchy Models – Airbrushing Wit...
Weekender XLBS: FoW Team Yankee Boot C...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
The Sons of Ragnarok Join The Others: 7 Sins On Kickstarter
Get Smashing With Comfy Chair’s Norse Troll
The Manual of Monsters Brings Elemental Dangers to Otherworld
Sword & Sorcery Kickstarter To Launch In Upcoming Weeks
Wargames Illustrated Pick Out Key Moments In History
Wyrd Shows Off A New Guild Autopsy Mini For The Resurrectionists
Spectre Get Stuck In With New Spetsnaz Soldier Release
A New Grumpy Snow Troll Gets Angry For Wrathborn
Get Stuck Into A Full 20 Minutes Of Gameplay From Star Wars Battlefront
Westfalia’s Little Mage Casts Some Big Spells
Modiphius Planning A Big Announcement At Essen
Turn Cars Into Tanks With Devil’s Run’s Riot Grrrl
Scarecrow’s Militia Sow Havoc Around Gotham From Knight Models
The Rednecks Start Scrapping In Punkapocalyptic
The Armies Of Panzerfauste Gather Ahead Of Kickstarter Launch
Puppets War Summons Power Armour Clad Demons