Team Yankee – M163 VADS/M901 ITV Unb...
Let’s Play: The Undercity Board Game...
Gates Of Antares – Battle For Xi...
World War I Miniature Gaming – A War...
40K Charted: Tau Empire – Part T...
Weekender XLBS: Terrific Train Terrain...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Privateer Press Talk Promotions For Warmachine’s Captain Allison Jakes
PlastCraft’s Infinity Platforms & Props Terrain Now Available
Kabuki’s Celtic Knight Charges Towards Printing
Impudent Mortal Running A $100 Voucher Give Away
New Protectorate ‘Fang Fighter’ Starfighter Joins The Dogfights Of X-Wing
Streetscape: 28mm Resin And MDF Buildings Hit Kickstarter
FFG Announces New App Driven Mansions Of Madness
MOMminiatures Erect More Tabletop Terrain For Fantasy Gaming
The Ground Shakes Before GF9′s New D&D Storm Giant!
The Masons Of Guild Ball Get New Player – Wrecker!
Dark Ops Take Another Ship Out Onto Their Dark Seas
Robot Wars Hit UK TV On Sunday!
350 New Games Debuting At Gen Con From Board Game Geek
4Ground Are Bringing Freebies & More To Gen Con 2016
Doctor Strange, Justice League, Luke Cage & More, A Trailer Bonanza!
Rocket Blasting Walkers & New Terrain For DUST At Gen Con