Let’s Play: Escape the Dark Cast...
A Guide To The English In Blood &...
Corvus Belli ARISTEIA! Teaser: Meet Th...
Raiding From The Sea In Blood & P...
TheTerrainTutor Builds The Fabled Real...
A Guide To The Unaligned In Blood ...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Learn More About Z-Man’s Pandemic Legacy Season 2! [Spoilers]
Oathsworn Visit The Tomb of A Mouse Lord
IDW Teams Up With Nickelodeon For The Legend of Korra
Take Risks For Blood and Water In New Android Netrunner Expansion
Horde’s Grymkin Invade With New Tales Become Reality In July & August
MaxMini Charge Up Their Twin Linked Laser Cannons
Wargame Exclusive’s Cyperhia The Fallen Tells A New Grimdark Story
Stalwart Dwarven Pillars Stand Tall From Thomarillion
Siren Sculpt Up Fantastical New Elves Cailu & Taquail
Keep Imperial Secrets Safe In Kromlech’s New Tomes
Check Out Ramshackle Games’ Mini Gangs Characters
New Adventurers Head Out On A Journey From Splintered Light
Ouroboros Released The Bloodspeak Barbarians On Kickstarter
Deep-Cut’s New Mat Creates the Gothic Atmosphere of Gotham
Cersei Lannister Poses For A Look At A Song of Ice & Fire
Bad Squiddo Games Summons Undead Shieldmaidens