Weekender: Battle Systems Killer Sci-F...
Battle Systems’ Sci-Fi II Terrai...
Community Spotlight: Samurai, Experime...
Team Yankee Unboxing: BM21 Hail Batter...
3 Colours Up: Freehand Wood Technique...
Get Creative & Spooky With Hobbyw...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
The Horus Heresy: Burning Of Prospero Now Available For Pre-Order
Resin Firefly & Reaver Class Ships Arrive From Gale Force Nine
Help The Injured & Hunker Down With New White Dragon Troops & Walls
Forge World Unleash Russ & An Ultramarine Herald This Weekend
Check Out The Factions Coming To Awaken Realm’s The Edge
New Teaser Shows Off Upcoming Sci-Fi Sculpts By Bad Squiddo Games
Frazetta’s Death Dealer Masterpiece On Kickstarter With Kabuki
Eureka Step Away From Historical For Fantastical Runestaff Range
Exclusive: Wayland Games Take Over As Owners Of Wild West Exodus
Hack The New Infinity Taugak Consoles By Warsenal
Laser Cut Card Show Off Progress On The Shrine
Puppets War Prepare To Raise The Dead
Wyrd Games’ New October Releases For Malifaux Include Mighty Beasts
A Goblin Lord Rides To War Thanks To Scibor
V&V Miniatures Fill You Full Of Holes With Chinese Artillery
More Amazing Artwork For Rising Sun Comes To Life