3 Colours Up: Painting Calico Kate ...
Team Yankee Unboxing: ZSU-23-4 Shilka ...
Objective Infinity: Multispectral Viso...
Objective Infinity XLBS: Multispectral...
Fancy Role-Playing In The World Of Deu...
Kings of War Unboxing: Basilean Army...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Thomas The Tank Engine Takes On The Post-Apocalypse
Gorgon Studios Raise The Dark Age Draugr For Battle
Knuckleduster Added Some Townsfolk & Trouble For The Wild West
Mantic Games Offical Press Release For Kings Of War Historical
Willy Miniatures Prepare Draconian Fantasy Football Team For Kickstarter
Wyrd Games Announces Divergent Paths Global Campaign
Bombshell Shows Off The Adorable Usagi Kage Painted By Mary Profitt
TTCombats Reveal The First Glimpse Of Their Carnevale
Versatile Ancient Ruins Kickstarter From Worldsmith Industries
500 Point Freeborn Skirmish Force Available For Gates Of Antares
Khurasan Open Up Area 51 & It’s Full Of 15mm Greys!
The Grim & The Grave Expansion Coming To Total War: Warhammer
Grab The Bloody Quest RPG Demo Pack & Give It A Go
Scibor’s Gargantuan Cthulhu Beast Comes To Life
New Kharn The Betrayer & Sorcerer Sculpt Coming To Warhammer 40k/30k
German Artillery & Flak Blast You Away In Team Yankee