Vlog: A Game for Salute – YOU De...
Unboxing: Wolsung SSG – Ven Rier...
Check Out Previews From The Horus Here...
Modern Wargaming With “Force-On-Forc...
40K Battle Report – Chaos Space ...
Weekender XLBS: What Makes For The Bes...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
The Mysterious Emissary Joins The Wyrd Ranks Of The Neverborn
Hammer Out Iron With Spellcrow’s Northern Dwarf
MomMiniaturas Start Building The Land Of The Dwarves
More Characters Heading To Wild West Exodus Soon
Adrian’s Walls Crafts A Land Of Ruins For Frostgrave
Bad Squiddo Games Preview New Shieldmaiden Champion
The Grem Alliance & Digger Corp Get Macrocosm Reinforcements
The Hylaeosaurus Becomes One Of Antediluvian’s New Dinosaurs
Demented Games Breaks Down The Stats On The Character Cards For Twisted
Privateer Press Preview The Malcontents Next Adventure
Paranoid Miniatures Shows Off Their Painted Maharal
Ninja Division To Help Succubus Publish Middara
Enjoy Some Happy Panda Noodles With Antenocitis Workshop
Statuesque Welcomes A New Investigator To Their Pulp World
Have A Piratical Valentine’s Day Miss Mags By CMON
Hit The Desert Sands With Chevrolet Trucks For Bolt Action