New Churches, Ruins & Desert Buil...
VLOG: Creating An Age of Sigmar Gaming...
3 Colours Up: Magnetising Your Converg...
VLOG: The Weekender Is At Risk!?...
Red Dragon Gaming: How Two Gamers Star...
VLOG: Homemade Star Wars Podracing!...
A group dedicated to Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games!
I’m trying to feside which nation to collect. At the moment i’m split between the FSA and CoA. But I have been able to find only limited info on CoA. So I’m hopping some one can answer a few questions about the CoA units.
1) The battleship has a Partical Accelerater that has an * listed for range bands 2, 3 and 4. What dose the * refer to?
2) CoA dive bombers. are they destroyed after they make a bombing run?
3) when CoA carriers relaunch new TFT, can the TFT be what ever type I wish? Or must they always be the same type?
I would be thakfull for eny information you can give me.
1) Partical Accelerater is a special weapon for the CoA, the initial range is 12″ any target in a straight line (on the same level) behind the first target also gets hit using the attack dice that missed in the first target (and so on for every target after that). Very powerful ability but with a short effect range. Good positioning makes this work especially well.
2) Not destroyed but can ditch on purpose to allow another wing to be launched. Therefore, if they are down to one fuel after a bombing run you can do a full move spending the last fuel and ditching.
3) At a relaunch you can specify what type of flyer wing they are and does not have to be the same as the previous wing. (Very handy for suicide runs but they’re drones so no-one becomes deceased.)
Thank you. That was very helpful.
Create an Account Click Here Why Create an Account on Beasts of War
Scout Ahead With ClearHorizon’s 28mm Nemesis Strike Vehicle
Mierce Miniatures Take Darklands Into The Metal Age
All For One & One For All With Ainsty Casting’s Musketeers
Painted Metal Miniatures Popping Up For Cyberpunk HINT
Wyrd’s Penny Dreadful One Shots Offer A Pick Up & Play Option For RPG
The Fifth Saint Gets Revamped Model For Dark Age
Scale75 Head To The High Seas With New Smog Riders
Travel To Kala Ghoda In New Data Pack For Netrunner
Atlantis Miniatures Live On Kickstarter With New Orc & Goblin Project
The Seven Seas Master Collection Kickstarter Brings Piracy To Life
Knuckleduster Miniatures Previews New Digital Sculpting
Adventures Under The Sea Begin With Rivals Kickstarter
Take A Peek At Kings Of War 2nd Edition Art & Rules
15mm.co.uk Re-releases 1980′s Napoleonic Miniatures With Brickdust
D.A.R.K P.M.C Mechsuits Kickstarter Ending Soon
Warlord Hint At Upcoming Bolt Action US Winter Range