Beasts of War Homepage

Support The Battle Systems™ Fantasy Dungeon Terrain Kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

Group Mods

Eldar

Public Group active 1 month, 1 week ago

Before The Fall the Eldar were a technologically advanced race, generally considered one of the most powerful races in the entire Galaxy. Their technology had advanced so far that little or no work was required by individual Eldar, and as a result, at some point around the 24th or 25th millennia, groups of Eldar began forming cults dedicated to the pursuit of experiencing everything that life had to offer.

Il Kaithe questions (8 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image cannonball50p said 1 year, 3 months ago:

Okay guys, now that the codex is out and I’m sure there isn’t any major benefits for each, I’m wondering how I can best represent my craftworld. I have dark eldar for fluffy allies, but I’m wondering what unit I could use to represent bonesingers. Here’s the entry for Il Kaithe, tell me what you guys think.http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Il-Kaithe#.UazoGJwvk30

258px-il-kaithe_guardian.jpg
  • Avatar Image nazghallion240p said 1 year, 3 months ago:

spiritseers work as bonesingers but a farseer would work just as well depends if your looking at them as the bilder bonesingers or warrior ones

I heard that the Iyanden supplement allows up to five spiritseers per hq slot, I may use that for my army, since Il Kaithe is very wraithbone centric. And yes, I am going to get a wraithknight, paint it purple with green and whisper during games “I mustn’t run away, I mustn’t run away.”

it does indeed quite clearly displayed on gw vid also your wraithknight could be your warlord (although it remains a heavy support slot)

Besides the abundance of wraith is there anything else that Il Kaithe is known for? I just really don’t want to field all wraith, all the time in an army where everything can work well.

dont know much bout il kaithe to be honest think there kind of grim maybe dark reapers? dire avengers are everywhere but not swooping hawks or shining spears bit goody goody perhaps

• Avatar Image byzmack41p said 1 year, 3 months ago:

You might just want to add something with range. I saw somewhere “wraithguard” and “long range support” in one sentence but now that the book is out I see that was a lie.

closest long range wraiths get is the guns on lords and knights… wraiths are all bout getting in there face