Skip to toolbar

This Week On Kickstarter…

Supported by (Turn Off)

fishman Kickstarter Hunter! Entries by this blogger

Back to Live Blog

A Song of Ice and Fire

No Comments

On Kickstarter, but not your local bookseller as a finished series. LOL/

Nice models, lots of backers, what more really need to be said. It is a C'Mon project so expect a lot of add ons, balanced by some stretch goals. They have gone with the movement trays and massed movement option, rather than the current trend of skirmish movement, which is understandable given the setting.

Cards giving individuals and units abilities enable a player to structure an army to their own game style.

In conjunction with Dark Sword Studios, who have been doing Song of Ice & Fire models for a decade, they have got some really nice models happening. I have the Dark Sword Aria and Jon and, in metal, they are wonderful models.

A Kickstater exclusive The High Seneschal is included. This, essentially, gives all non-refutable bragging rights to the victor for eternity. This alone is worth backing and playing for.

Will you back the Wolf or the Lion?

I will back this for sure, if Mr Martin finishes the series in the next couple of weeks. I started reading this series before my son was born and he is now further ahead than I am thanks to the wonders of modern technology and Mr Martin not bothering to put pen to paper and actually finish the books. That shows how old it is, pen to paper, hmmm...

A Song of Ice and Fire - Kicktraq Mini
A Song of Ice and Fire

Supported by (Turn Off)

Leave a Reply

Supported by (Turn Off)