Beasts of War | Groups | Fantasy Gamer Town Square | Forum | Anyone here receive their Mythic Battles: Pantheon Pledge

Beasts of War Homepage

Forge of Destiny Facebook - Click Here

Group Admins

Fantasy Gamer Town Square

Public Group active 1 hour, 40 minutes ago

General Fantasy Gaming Discussion Group, where you can discuss anything fantasy and point visitors to your threads and activities elsewhere on Beasts of War’s Hubs and Forums.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Fantasy, Review, Event, Community Discussion, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Anyone here receive their Mythic Battles: Pantheon Pledge (80 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image turbocooler303p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

Just curious if anyone here has received their Mythic Battles: Pantheon Pledge? Just received my split pledge early this morning. Just opened to count the boxes but had to leave for work so could not inspect the contents yet.

I have an epic weekend ahead of me going through all the miniatures :-)

• Avatar Image bubbles15622p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

Yes, I did. Made me realise I wish I’d gone in for more of the expansions but I was cautious.

Yes, they’re beautiful. Really great sculpting and crisp productions. I’m in a similar situation : work’s kept me so busy there’s been no time to really explore the boxes. I am doubly pleased that the boards are proper stiff cardboard, not paper sheets. Now to get my head around the rule mechanics.

• Avatar Image buggeroff382p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

no, nothing yet :(

• Avatar Image commodorerob1962p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

I had received my Typhon pledge in its entirety by the last week in November, I have to say I think I was one of the luck ones, they started to ship earlier than planned, but fro what I understand they hoped to have everything delivered by the end of December, but because of Christmas it would not surprise me if things did not get delayed a bit.

Official Graduate of the Oriskany Operational Warfare Military Gaming Academy
    Bootcamp Veteran: Dropzone Commander, Bolt Action, Team Yankee, Walking Dead, Dropfleet Commander, Flames of War, Hobby Camp, Wolsung
  • Avatar Image dawfydd1290p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

Yep, got mine in November. Lovely package but wish I’d been able to go in for the expansions/ Typhon pledge.

• Avatar Image waxer150p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

I did not yet. Do they send tracking information upfront?

• Avatar Image caledor2267p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

I have received everything split in two shipments.

@waxer I did receive tracking information before each shipment.

• Avatar Image waxer150p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

Not even tracking yet :(

• Avatar Image georgesealy402p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

Apparently the Australian distributor is just starting to ship now, so it’s borderline weather they’ll arrive before Christmas :( Good thing I have a massive pile of unpainted miniatures already to keep me company!

• Avatar Image hairybrains90p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

Nothing for me in the UK, went for the core and couple of the expansions. I wish I had gone all in for this one.

• Avatar Image limburger2135p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

@waxer : the EU distributor (chronopost I think) did sent tracking info for both packages.
    I’m guessing the other hubs will do something similar.

oh … and make sure you’ve practiced heavy lifting, because these are biiig and heavy boxes if you’ve gone ‘all in’ like I did.
    It’s totally worth it though, because it’s sooo pretty.

festina lente cauta fac omnia mente
  • Avatar Image nakchak4583p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

yeah got mine back in november

There is no ignominy, there is glory,
    There is no servitude, there is dominance,
    There is no defeat, there is victory… victory eternal!
  • Avatar Image coxjul1233p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

Nope! :-(

• Avatar Image kantor72575p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

I have the expansions,titan and deluxe box. Waiting for my shipping notice for the rest of my titan pledge plus a few extra’s.

• Avatar Image zoidpinhead140p said 3 months, 1 week ago:

Nothing for me either yet here in the UK. I understand we might not get everything until up to 12 Jan, which is fine as that is the day before my birthday so I’ll happily wait until then. I did get KD:M 1.5 quite early in their shipment window. Just the luck of the draw I guess.