Beasts of War Homepage

Operation: Icestorm Preorder Your Starter Box Today at Your LFGS or Click here Operation: Icestorm Week - Watch it all Click Here

Group Admins

Flames of War

Public Group active 1 day, 12 hours ago

Discussion about everything Flames of War related, including modelling, painting, collecting, fluff, cheese and historical facts!

Ambience music (3 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image kender200136p said 11 months ago:

hi all stated playing a few games now with my son with this World War II Battle Ambience playing in the background
    and just got to say woooooow it brings a new fell to the game
    you must try it out its fun :)
    ps try and link a few more sites that got Ambience so we can get more peps playing like this :)
    you cay try this 1
    http://mp3skull.tv/play.php?mp3=1tfm6aqjlNvI1uLRotjd2ODd0%2BDU48eg3N%2FhlOHX5N7R4ZTEvOHP4d21vbDq0dKi0t6W&t=Gun Battle Sound – ReamProductions – 1158375208

Spirit of Nature, embrace me.
    Body of Mother, nourish me.
    Water of Oceans, cleanse me.
  • Avatar Image lafayette431p said 10 months, 3 weeks ago:

To be honest when I war game it is always to one composer

Isao Tomita nothing quite like having tank battles with Gate of Kiev or Jupiter from the Planets playing all in wondrous syth sounds…..

Kitaro is great for those times when you are waiting for that assault to happen…

ELO works fine too ;)

Thank you, my father. Good bye, my mother. And to the all children, Congratulations!

Dave always dresses like a tosser in these videos- Michael Hartman. My biggest ‘fan’ on youtube

• Avatar Image frizzenspark36p said 10 months, 3 weeks ago:

There’s nothing like the fracas of other games going on nearby to add to the Ambience…..

One of my friends had the soundtrack to “Last of the Mohicans”… many moons back…. the first two hours of it were okay…

I had the “Martha Stewart – Entertaining Japanese” album it helped me to focus while painting minis….. that was quite a long time ago as well….