Beasts of War | Groups | Historical Gamer Town Square | Forum | Bolt Action British

Beasts of War Homepage

Support the Legends of Sleepy Hollow Kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

No Admins

Historical Gamer Town Square

Public Group active 16 hours, 17 minutes ago

General Historical Gaming Discussion Group, where you can discuss anything historical and point visitors to your threads and activities elsewhere on Beasts of War’s Hubs and Forums.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Historical, WWI, WWII, Review, Event, Community Discussion, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Bolt Action British (9 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image commodorerob1609p said 6 months ago:

Hi i have a load of Bolt Action British that i am never going to use, so looking to sell if anyone is interested

1000point British starter and a few bits and bobs

Official graduate of the Oriskany Operational Warfare Military Gaming Academy
    Bootcamp Veteran: Dropzone Commander, Bolt Action, Team Yankee, Walking Dead, Dropfleet Commander, Flames of War, Hobby Camp, Wolsung
  • Avatar Image m30wm1x243p said 6 months ago:

Could you let me know what sort of condition they’re in, built? painted?

@m30wm1x the majority is unbuilt, the metal figures are undercoated. The Cromwell is built and base coated. And the artillery piece is built and undercoated with an airbrush.

@commodorerob I might know someone who would want. What sort of price did you have in mind?

I am looking at around £70 plus P&p for the starter set ( retail £90) not figured out what else i have but it will be less than retail.

I am looking at around £70 plus P&p for the starter set ( retail £90) not figured out what else i have but it will be less than retail.

That’s a really good price, but I can’t tempt them, sorry. Hope you manage to get sorted selling them.

@commodorerob You might want to post this in the backstage bazaar as well, hope that helps.

• Avatar Image commodorerob1609p said 5 months, 3 weeks ago:

@m30wm1x shame about that… I will post in the backstage Bazaar:-)