Beasts of War | Groups | Historical Gamer Town Square | Forum | HELP Bolt Action Soviet Infantry build

Beasts of War Homepage

Support the Tripods & Triplanes kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

No Admins

Historical Gamer Town Square

Public Group active 1 hour, 2 minutes ago

General Historical Gaming Discussion Group, where you can discuss anything historical and point visitors to your threads and activities elsewhere on Beasts of War’s Hubs and Forums.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Historical, WWI, WWII, Review, Event, Community Discussion, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

HELP Bolt Action Soviet Infantry build (4 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image perrin4p said 3 weeks, 6 days ago:

Hi Bolt Action Veterans,
    I need your help!
    I wanna start playing Bolt Action with my frineds and bought the Soviet Starter Army. I was able to build the tank :-)
    But i have a hard time with the infantry – to find out wich arms fit to wich weapon. The chart on the box does not help me. Is there a instruction out there?

Thanks a lot for your help!

• Avatar Image a27cromwell73p said 3 weeks, 5 days ago:

IRC Warlord has the instructions for both the figures and weapons on their site . Check in the store ” forum ” under the box of plastic Russians . Pictures should show the plastic sprue numbered and a guide to what number is what and which arms fit which weapons . Have fun , once you get the hang of putting them together , there’s a multitude of cool looking figures you can kit bash that no one else will have
    like my 8 tank riders .

t34-85-12b.jpg
  • Avatar Image perrin4p said 3 weeks, 5 days ago:

Hi Cormwell,
    Thanks for your response :-) The tank riders look nice!
    Warlord Games has closed the old forum. According to their latest newsletter they will be back with a new forum early next year. I wrote a e-mail to Warlord, maybe they can help me.

• Avatar Image perrin4p said 3 weeks, 5 days ago:

Warlord Games just sent me a email with the missing sheet that helps :-)
    Thanks Warlord Games ;-)

soviet-infantry.jpg