Beasts of War | Groups | Infinity General Discussion | Forum | Miniatures from the Outrage manga

Beasts of War Homepage

Support the War is Coming: Warmaidens & Dragonbreds Kickstarter Campagin - Click Here

Group Admins

Infinity General Discussion

Public Group active 1 week ago

A place to discuess and help people get into the great game of Infinity.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Sci Fi, Infinity, Corvus Belli, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Miniatures from the Outrage manga (3 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image iceeagle85208p said 2 months, 4 weeks ago:

So CB has made miniatures to all the merc characters in the Outrage manga.

You can see them here: https://www.magabotato.de/tabletop/item/breaking-outrage-modelle

sorry for linking to a german blog, someone in the comments said that in the official forum they are viewed as the worst Infinity miniatues from the last years but I myself couldn’t find this picture there.

So I have to say they are probably not the best Infinity miniatures but I wouldn’t call them bad. I really like the Ninja.

What do you think?

• Avatar Image kamaron105p said 2 months, 2 weeks ago:

The photo is not great, that’s for sure. As far as I can see, they look nice. Maybe not as great as some of the greatest of CB, but definetely not bad.
    What is a shame is not having the option to buy Knauf again, because I didn’t bought it thinking that I didn’d like him. After the manga, the mini looked way cooler…

• Avatar Image emptynessisform957p said 2 months, 2 weeks ago:

I think they’re up to standard personally. Domovo is the only one from that picture that looks a bit off to my eye. I can see what they’re going for but i’m not sure they have got the muscularity right. the rest all look great.
    always someone who wants to have a moan and they’re normally off the mark.
    i’ll be picking them up for sure.