Beasts of War | Groups | Lord of the Rings General Discussion | Forum | Elephants in the room!

Beasts of War Homepage

Find Out More Battle Systems Core Space - Click Here

Group Admins

No Admins

Group Mods

Lord of the Rings General Discussion

Public Group active 3 days, 19 hours ago

A Group for any game related to Lord of the Rings, including, but not limited to, the Strategy Battle Game, War of the Ring and The Battle of Five Armies game.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Fantasy, LOTR, Games Workshop, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Elephants in the room! (5 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image bullwinklethegreat28p said 9 months ago:

My friend and I had another bash last night with the KoW/LoTRs modified rule set. Rohan vs War Mumak. Lots of Rohan, lots of Mumak and lots of fun. we managed two games with a slight variation in the sides (we don’t worry too much about everything being balanced), and both games seemed about right (perhaps the Rohan had a slight advantage). The first game saw the Mumak all going down but with heavy loss to the Rohan. The second game (with Dave ‘B-52′ Mumak formation), saw the Rohan doing slightly better but losing the mighty Eomer who got a bit carried away with his heroics and ended up flatten by a charging Mujmak!
    Great fun and nice to get lots of miniatures out.

• Avatar Image elessar2590331p said 9 months ago:

Looks epic! Did it feel like the movie when you guys were playing? From these pictures it reminds me so much of the Return of the King Scenes especially with the Rohirrim surrounding the Mumaks

• Avatar Image while181p said 3 months, 4 weeks ago:

Sorry for necroing this, but just realized there was a LOTR forum on here! This looks epic! And makes me want to paint my Mumak!

• Avatar Image silverfox8105p said 3 months, 3 weeks ago:

Awesome! That is truly epic. I definitely need to get to painting my Mumak and finishing up my 70 Rohirrim cav!

• Avatar Image beardragon141708p said 3 months, 3 weeks ago:

They are awesome models and you are certainly doing them justice

Likes: KoW, DS, DB, DZ, WP, AoS, LotR/H, BB, BtGoA, K47, GB, WM/H, AW and acronyms :-)
    Also likes: Dwarfs, Beer, Family, Good Friends, and Women with no taste in Men (thank god for them)