Beasts of War | Groups | Lord of the Rings General Discussion | Forum | Nottingham trip 27 MAY-2 JUNE

Beasts of War Homepage

Support the War is Coming: Warmaidens & Dragonbreds Kickstarter Campagin - Click Here

Group Admins

No Admins

Group Mods

Lord of the Rings General Discussion

Public Group active 1 month ago

A Group for any game related to Lord of the Rings, including, but not limited to, the Strategy Battle Game, War of the Ring and The Battle of Five Armies game.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Fantasy, LOTR, Games Workshop, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Nottingham trip 27 MAY-2 JUNE (2 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image silverfox891p said 4 months, 3 weeks ago:

Just if anyone is interested. Myself and two friends (Drew & Scott(Weyland on BOW) are going to be in Nottingham from 27 May-2 June getting in as much gaming and Gaming Company visits as we can pack into that week! I’m coordinating now with Foundry to try to get a tour of the East Stoke Battlefield and their factory followed by lunch and some gaming at their place on the Monday the 28th if anyone wants to join us. (That date is not locked in yet). We will be playing Chosen Men at Foundry. If you just want to get together anytime we are going to be there that’s cool too. The WED we will be playing at Warhammer world LOTR SBG all day. One day we will be at Warlord Games playing Bolt action too. We are wrapping it up with UK Games EXPO on Friday 2 June before we fly back to Germany. Just drop me a line if you want to join us at any point or even link up for a pint!
    Should be a blast!!!
    John

• Avatar Image silverfox891p said 4 months, 3 weeks ago:

The Foundry tour and date is now locked in. We will be getting the factory tour and battlefield tour, plus lunch (10 pounds ea) and then some Chosen Men Gaming in on their tables. Let me know if you want to join us. I need to give them the total number by 25th.