Beasts of War | Groups | News & Rumors | Forum | Doctor Who: Exterminate! TheMiniatures Game

Beasts of War Homepage

Shop for Blood and Plunder - Click Here

Group Admins

News & Rumors

Public Group active 5 hours, 19 minutes ago

A single source for members to keep the whole community informed of breaking stories and leaks.

The topics here feed to the homepage so please take care.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
News, Announcements, Kickstarter, Event

Doctor Who: Exterminate! TheMiniatures Game (5 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image kommissar326p said 1 month ago:

Just announced on the Warlord Games website and now up for pre-order:

Pre-order: Exterminate!

• Avatar Image iceeagle85168p said 1 month ago:

Awesome, time to go EXTERMINATE!

• Avatar Image darthcheese286p said 1 month ago:

Saw the Cyberman collectors set preview the n display at Salute. Getting that for sure

• Avatar Image zeker1966404p said 4 weeks, 1 day ago:

I’m going to be getting the whole works. I like the miniatures. I hope the game is good but honestly I want the miniatures more than anything.

• Avatar Image rayzryr384p said 4 weeks, 1 day ago:

Gotta catch up on the second half of the last series, and the newest stuff…
    Saw the coverage on the Salute live blog too. I’m very keen!
    I like the idea of being able to effectively drop virtually any scenery on the table and say “This is planet (Insert here) in the (past/present/future)” and it’s totally legit!

I’d like to see something a bit more… desperate and grim in the Dr. Whoniverse too, like a UNIT or Torchwood team versus say just one full strength Dalek or Cyberman. No Doctors involved… it’s one of the things I liked about the Torchwood series. The Doctor isn’t just going to waltz in, snappy dialogue, wave a screwdriver, Job done. It was just regular humans (mostly) against the nasty universe. No guarantees you see the next day…

One day all the armies will be painted… one day.