Beasts of War | Groups | News & Rumors | Forum | Godtear Kickstarter is live

Beasts of War Homepage

Fantasy Flight Games World Championships 2018 Streaming Live May 1st to 6th - Click Here

Group Admins

News & Rumors

Public Group active 12 hours, 42 minutes ago

A single source for members to keep the whole community informed of breaking stories and leaks.

The topics here feed to the homepage so please take care.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
News, Announcements, Kickstarter, Event

Godtear Kickstarter is live (16 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image donlou245p said 2 weeks, 5 days ago:

Like the title says, the Godtear Kickstarter is live, it is already founded and busted through two strechgoals.

Playing the early access version of it gave me a good picture of the game so I’m not really surprised, I have the feeling SFG created something special again. I can only recommend it and suggest if you interested to head over to the Kickstarter page and have a look at it.

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/steamforged/godtear

• Avatar Image dags2095p said 2 weeks, 5 days ago:

Now through all but one champion unlocked.

In the early access, and I was initially impressed, has some definite doubts about 0.4 to0.6 but 0.7 has had 3 playtests now and it is feeling a improved. Still think it needs some work but I have backed.

• Avatar Image beardragon142155p said 2 weeks, 5 days ago:

Yep i am in too. Had funded by the time I got my sorry @r$e out of bed at 6:30. Three stretch goals down when I looked

Likes: KoW, DS, DB, DZ, AoS, MESBG, BB, WWX, GB, WM/H, AW and acronyms :-)
    Also likes: Dwarfs, Beer, Family, Good Friends, and Women with no taste in Men (thank god for them)
  • Avatar Image limburger2184p said 2 weeks, 5 days ago:

I hope they’ll add an “all-in” pledge level … ’cause I’m really liking what I’m seeing warband/character wise.

festina lente cauta fac omnia mente
  • Avatar Image beardragon142155p said 2 weeks, 4 days ago:

Well it’s going gangbusters. We should have unlocked two new stretch goals but .. I take it time differences and sleep have interfered. Be great to see what the blacked out “nurgleesq” Warband is.

• Avatar Image dags2095p said 2 weeks, 4 days ago:

Aye blowing up, the new champion unlock is different. I doubt that milkshake will be bringing many boys to the yard

Great fun character model though

Well I was only going by profile but now I see it “Nurglesq” was an apt description …… What a bunch of rotters :-D

• Avatar Image commodorerob2048p said 2 weeks, 4 days ago:

Sadly for my wallet I just couldn’t resist I am in on the basic pledge for now. We shall see if I can stretch to another couple of add one later

Official Graduate of the Oriskany Operational Warfare Military Gaming Academy
    Bootcamp Veteran: Dropzone Commander, Bolt Action, Team Yankee, Walking Dead, Dropfleet Commander, Flames of War, Hobby Camp, Wolsung

Yes @commodorerob ……. It appears resistance is useless

• Avatar Image zephyr35p said 2 weeks, 4 days ago:

It has been a while since I was this excited about a Kickstarter (I haven’t pledged on anything game related in quite some time). I’m not a fan of SFG’s other offerings, but this one really intrigues me. I’m in!

What a sterling chap you are @zephyr !! Welcome to the BoW Steamforged addicts club we don’t have badges yet but ……… ;-)

• Avatar Image beardragon142155p said 2 weeks, 3 days ago:

… and it is the morning lag in updating the strech goals again. We are almost 6000 pounds over the last one, but I know it’s a Sunday (and out of curiousity when do things usually open in the UK ….. I am led to believe that you have later starts and finishes than we do in Australia ,,, but that could be misinformation…… but on a couple of sutes I’ve checked nothing seems to happen until 10…..Is this the norm? … just curious)

• Avatar Image torros4378p said 2 weeks, 3 days ago:

Depends where you are in the UK. In NI the shops can’t open till 1pm and can only stay open for 5 hours though this doesn’t cover smaller corner shops . I think it’s different in England,Scotland and Wales

• Avatar Image zephyr35p said 2 weeks, 3 days ago:

@beardragon14 – No badges? That’s alright, I will settle for a funny hat. Local interest in Godtear finally got some one to accept my offer to demo Shadespire, so that was kind of fun.

• Avatar Image donlou245p said 1 week, 2 days ago:

There has been a major update today, the all in pledge is live + a new Champion. Also Az and Ben have been in the SFG Studio playing Godtear. ;)