Beasts of War | Groups | News & Rumors | Forum | New Andy chambers game !

Beasts of War Homepage

Support the Tripods & Triplanes kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

News & Rumors

Public Group active 23 hours, 46 minutes ago

A single source for members to keep the whole community informed of breaking stories and leaks.

The topics here feed to the homepage so please take care.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
News, Announcements, Kickstarter, Event

New Andy chambers game ! (22 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image radegast6839p said 9 months, 1 week ago:

why tis in not covered yet in BoW?
    Reforged Studios -( Andy Chambers is involved in this company I dont know in what way) creating new game. announced on facebook . really interesting !

Gmes I play – Warmachine, WarzoneResurrection, Malifaux, Batman, Infinity, Wolfsung, Dust, FlamesOfWar, Dreadball, Deadzone,all kind of Boardgames
    http://miniaturesconversion.blogspot.co.uk/

• Avatar Image redben7894p said 9 months, 1 week ago:

Got tumbleweeds when I posted it lol

http://www.beastsofwar.com/groups/news-rumors/forum/topic/chambers-pirinen-team-up-with-ninja-division/

• Avatar Image beardragon141795p said 9 months, 1 week ago:

Okay, this does look interesting. So it was designed as a computer game bur it was too good to leave the IP as just that, so they are turning it into a tabletop game as well. Thanks @radedast6 for bringing it to my attention , and @redben for attempting to bring it to my attention ;-) … sorry mate I must have missed it …it certainly didn’t deserve tumbleweeds.

I will follow with interest, cheers gents

Likes: KoW, DS, DB, DZ, WP, AoS, LotR/H, BB, BtGoA, K47, GB, WM/H, AW and acronyms :-)
    Also likes: Dwarfs, Beer, Family, Good Friends, and Women with no taste in Men (thank god for them)
  • Avatar Image grantsensei33p said 9 months, 1 week ago:

Can someone give us a link to any details about a game, minis or art?

That’s all there is so far. I’m assuming that Reforged will be doing the game design and background, whilst Ninja Division will be doing manufacture and distribution.

• Avatar Image emptynessisform1042p said 9 months, 1 week ago:

sounds promising

• Avatar Image onlyonepinman5217p said 9 months, 1 week ago:

It sounds interesting because it’s Andy Chambers. I Would want to see the setting though before getting too excited.

• Avatar Image zombieking663p said 9 months, 1 week ago:

cheers for the links @radegast6 & @redben Ive followed their facebook page. look forward to hearing more about this.

In absence of an XLBS today, can i suggest everyone goes take a watch of the backstage Designer Studio: Andy Chambers interview.

http://www.beastsofwar.com/backstage/designers-studio-andy-chambers/

(It’s actually 500 days old on the site today! but all of these designer studio interviews are still incredibly fascinating and give a superb insight into the guys behind some of the games we still play now or have insane nostalgia for from the past.)

brainzzz or GTFO!

Newsletter sign-up page is here – http://ninjadivision.com/warforged-ks-reminder-sign-up/

It seems as if a crowdfunder is coming next month.

• Avatar Image radegast6839p said 9 months ago:

Boise, ID, and Helsinki, Finland (March 8, 2017) – Ninja Division Publishing LLC. and Reforged Studios are proud to announce Warforged: First Contact – the first product in a line of games and supplements, introducing the war torn realms of the Mantra Wars.

Warforged: First Contact is a tabletop strategy board game that pits the fearless warriors of the Iron Legion against the Mantra, a galaxy-spanning covenant of aliens bent on dominating the human race. Warforged: First Contact will be a tabletop strategy battle game, with rules designed by hobby industry legends Tuomas Pirinen, and Andy Chambers, and with production and miniatures by Ninja Division Publishing.

April will see the launch of our public funding campaign to raise awareness and to help fund the production of Warforged: First Contact, and a host of supplementary content and special offers for campaign backers. For more information, and to be put on a waiting list for campaign start announcements, please visit us HERE.

Reforged Studios CEO Teemu Vilén comments: “Reforged Studios has been busy designing a deep and engaging world for our digital property, creating a setting for having players command mighty heroes and huge armies. That led very naturally into thinking about designing a game for the tabletop space as a spin off from the mobile game we are working on.”

• Avatar Image beardragon141795p said 9 months ago:

cheers for the news @radegast6 . It does look interesting

• Avatar Image redben7894p said 9 months ago:

Q&A with Andy & Tuomus (let’s see if anyone clicks the link this time ;) ) -

Warforged: Q&A with Reforged Studio

• Avatar Image beardragon141795p said 9 months ago:

Thank you @redben for an informative Q&A…….. See mate you got at least one click this time ;-)

• Avatar Image mage5496p said 9 months ago:

I don’t mean to be ‘that guy’ but should this not be in the ‘new and rumours’ section rather than Hobby?

• Avatar Image redben7894p said 9 months ago:

It was (see my first reply), but no-one saw it there. I assume you saw it here but not there. The H&P has turned into the general discussion forum by default.