Beasts of War Homepage

Support The Battle Systems™ Fantasy Dungeon Terrain Kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

News & Rumors

Public Group active 56 minutes ago

A single source for members to keep the whole community informed of breaking stories and leaks.

The topics here feed to the homepage so please take care.

Titan Games Opening In Stourbridge (10 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image brennon1335p said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Hi there folks!

I don’t normally post up news like this, especially for a store opening, but Titan Games who formally had a store up in Lichfield have opened up a new store in my home town of Stourbridge.

http://www.titangamesuk.co.uk/

We had a store here a few years ago but it closed down and since then we’ve been devoid of easy-to-get-to gaming. It looks like a great store and it’s run by some people who have worked in local GW stores too (so I know they are top blokes).

Hopefully I’ll see some of you Birmingham area folk down here! Check out the images below for an idea of what it’s like within.

BoW Ben – Master of Beards & Backstabbing.
    The Tall Dwarf
    1013568_561375237253508_163359352_n.jpg
    1044074_561375167253515_1271492101_n.jpg
    267200_561375233920175_330933033_n.jpg
  • Avatar Image chibi2977p said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Hi Ben
    My parents live in Lichfield and I know Bore Street where the store is located according to the info on the website, but have never seen the shop!
    True I don’t usually go that far down Bore Street but can’t find it on google maps either.
    Is it hiding in another dimension/plane or something that I lack the powers to unlock? lol

• Avatar Image brennon1335p said 1 year, 2 months ago:

On Google Maps it’s the shop that’s called Tydemans. I guess the Google Maps is waaaaay out of date lol.

I personally haven’t been to the one up in Lichfield but from what I’ve seen on Facebook it’s a pretty good store.

• Avatar Image chibi2977p said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Cheers
    Hope to go for a visit this summer so will pop in for a looksee. :D

• Avatar Image nazghallion240p said 1 year, 2 months ago:

several of my friends from down Birmingham way go to the one in Lichfield and praise it without fail hope the one in Stourbridge is as good if not better and nice to see an independent expanding!

• Avatar Image cadfael218p said 1 year, 2 months ago:

*throws a pork scratchin at Brennon* Now this is good news and didn’t have clue anyone was local to me here. I really am going to be fighting my shiney fixation though now when I venture into Stourbridge.

• Avatar Image cadfael218p said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Oh dear god I am going to be SO penniless! They cover all my favourite ranges!

• Avatar Image brennon1335p said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Just as an update – spent a very hot evening in the store here in Stourbridge and despite the heat it was brilliant. Played some Warhammer 40,000 against a friend and then went on to watch and learn more about Warmachine and Infinity from some genuinely nice folks down there.

Looking forwards to the Journeyman League for Warmachine/Hordes in the coming weeks and I have my Khador force all lined up!

So a nudge to folks in the Midlands around Birmingham to come and check it out. Well worth the visit!

• Avatar Image cadfael218p said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Thursday evening.. What was the parking like in the lower high street ?

• Avatar Image brennon1335p said 1 year, 1 month ago:

I didn’t actually check the parking but I don’t think it was that bad. They are building a massive feckin’ Tesco though so might be a little hard getting in there. There is a car park over by the Church you can use (used to be there, don’t know if it is now).