Beasts of War | Groups | Hobby & Painting Town Square | Forum | 28mm Scratchbuilt Viking Tall House

Beasts of War Homepage

Join The Team Yankee Firestorm Red Thunder Online Campaign Today! - Click Here

Group Admins

Hobby & Painting Town Square

Public Group active 27 minutes ago

This group is all about sharing great pics of beautiful models and other cool hobby stuff.

Why not show of your latest tip, trick or colour scheme and lets all get inspired.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Hobby, Painting, Terrain, Community Project, Community Feedback, Community Challenge, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

28mm Scratchbuilt Viking Tall House (7 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image richbuilds302p said 2 months ago:

Hi folks. I’ve just finished my Viking Tall House build which I started on the last Hobby Night Live. Here’s a few pictures along with a link to the full build log over on my blog: http://www.richbuilds.com/articles/scratchbuilt-terrain-28mm-viking-tall-house/

Check out my blog for more scale shenanigans! http://www.richbuillds.com
  • Avatar Image reaperfcrew101p said 2 months ago:

really good work!! Can you tell us what kind of material you used for to make the house? :)

• Avatar Image bigdave393p said 2 months ago:

awww sweeeeet! top work! deffo be checking out the blog

• Avatar Image warwolf104p said 2 months ago:

Great work!

@reaperfcrew said:
    really good work!! Can you tell us what kind of material you used for to make the house? :)

Its a fomex core with balsa wood cladding.

• Avatar Image waywarddarkwolf345p said 2 months ago:

Wow! That’s really stunning mate. A real centerpiece either on the gaming table or in a diorama. Love your attention to detail. Pure inspiration to us mere mortals who can only hope to produce something 1/10 as good!

Thanks for the kind words folks :-)

Expect more Viking themed builds over the next few months. I’m putting on a display table for ChillCon next year :-)