Beasts of War | Groups | Hobby & Painting Town Square | Forum | Age of Sigmar Seraphon

Beasts of War Homepage

Support the Tripods & Triplanes kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

Hobby & Painting Town Square

Public Group active 11 minutes ago

This group is all about sharing great pics of beautiful models and other cool hobby stuff.

Why not show of your latest tip, trick or colour scheme and lets all get inspired.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Hobby, Painting, Terrain, Community Project, Community Feedback, Community Challenge, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Age of Sigmar Seraphon (3 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image dane001238p said 2 months ago:

For last Christmas my wife got me the Seraphon start collecting box. A very different painting style to my space wolves and I really enjoyed working through the contents. Not quite content with that though I brought a few extras. Namely a Bastiladon, Saurus Guard, skinks and more recently a slann. I’ve painted them up slowly alongside my marines for 8th editiin of 40k.

I wanted to try filming some bits of my painting recently as some of the guys at my local club were asking how I do certain things. I therefor filmed painting the slann too, if you’re interested here’s the videos.

You’ll have to put up my my midlands accent again though!!

Part 1

Part 2

A few pics on the Armies on parade board for in a couple of weeks (big thanks to @lloyd for his foam tutorials)

Once its all together in a couple of weeks Ill make sure to take some pics.

Dane
    Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClX5q9xcb7tFDd505MeQFGA
    Instagram – @for_the_wolftime
    20171008_210008.jpg
    20171008_210018.jpg
    20171008_210049.jpg
  • Avatar Image darthcheese374p said 2 months ago:

I like them. Just finished painting a scar leader (bought as a result of playing too much of the new Warhammer game) this is making me want to get some more.

• Avatar Image beardragon141802p said 2 months ago:

Excellent work Dane, I love the maroon skin on the Slaan. A lovely mini and you should be proud of your efforts so far. Can;t wait to see the next installment

Likes: KoW, DS, DB, DZ, WP, AoS, LotR/H, BB, BtGoA, K47, GB, WM/H, AW and acronyms :-)
    Also likes: Dwarfs, Beer, Family, Good Friends, and Women with no taste in Men (thank god for them)