Beasts of War | Groups | Hobby & Painting Town Square | Forum | Atlantis Miniatures Dwarves by Gorilla with a Brush

Beasts of War Homepage

Forge of Destiny Facebook - Click Here

Group Admins

Hobby & Painting Town Square

Public Group active 3 hours, 53 minutes ago

This group is all about sharing great pics of beautiful models and other cool hobby stuff.

Why not show of your latest tip, trick or colour scheme and lets all get inspired.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Hobby, Painting, Terrain, Community Project, Community Feedback, Community Challenge, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Atlantis Miniatures Dwarves by Gorilla with a Brush (4 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image gorillawithabrush947p said 1 week ago:

Greetings all! As some of you may know, I was recently hired by Atlantis Miniatures to paint some models from their new line for use in marketing and convention demonstrations. These are 28 mm scale Dwarves.

The entire commission will comprise these 11 models:

During the course of this commission I will be making tutorials of different types – some written and some video. After verifying that this style was in line with what the company desired, I completed a video shoot where a videographer friend filmed every second of myself painting the following hammer maiden. Eventually we will be releasing a high-def, professionally produced tutorial. For 1-2 of the other models I will do a step-by step written tutorial as well.

Interested in following my painting progress? I post WIP pictures after each painting session and am happy to chat about the hobby any time. Facebook: @GorillaPainter; Twitter: @GorillaBrush; Website:; Twitch Streaming:
  • Avatar Image georgesealy390p said 1 week ago:

Beautiful work as always, I look forward to seeing the tutorials.

• Avatar Image gorillawithabrush947p said 1 week ago:

Thanks @georgesealy!

• Avatar Image madgolem275p said 1 week ago:

Very nice! I really like the skin tone and the tartan.