Beasts of War | Groups | Hobby & Painting Town Square | Forum | Clowns and Killers

Beasts of War Homepage

Forge of Destiny Facebook - Click Here

Group Admins

Hobby & Painting Town Square

Public Group active 3 hours, 52 minutes ago

This group is all about sharing great pics of beautiful models and other cool hobby stuff.

Why not show of your latest tip, trick or colour scheme and lets all get inspired.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Hobby, Painting, Terrain, Community Project, Community Feedback, Community Challenge, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Clowns and Killers (8 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image miniaturebrushwork35p said 1 week, 5 days ago:

To raise a force which can fight my modern british soldiers for Spectre Ops I decidet to build some generic bad guys. Spectre Miniatures made a cool range of criminal element guys and Sicarios which I will use as the average bad guys.

I started blocking out the colours by applying base colours and washes plus drybrush which works fine on these one colour clothes. There still wip but they will be table ready soon.

C&c are welcome

• Avatar Image davehawes309p said 1 week, 4 days ago:

I hadn’t seen these mini’s before, they look perfect for a bank heist or hostage situation on the tabletop!

Check out my skirmish game Deneb! –
  • Avatar Image miniaturebrushwork35p said 1 week, 4 days ago:

@davehawes thats what they supposed to be for ^^

Well a bit of progress on the clowns and I started painting some bases I made. They shall look like bank interior from the heist.

I used many known clowns as references such as some from Payday, The Dark Knight and of course the leader is known as Mr. Pennywise.

My first try on a marble effect. I will seal it with a gloss varnish and put on some dollar notes later on.

C&c always welcome cheers

• Avatar Image madgolem275p said 1 week, 4 days ago:

Cool stuff @miniaturebrushwork ! The marble bases are very nice.

• Avatar Image miniaturebrushwork35p said 1 week, 2 days ago:

I finished the first test bases. Now I can add the first 5 guys.
    I‘m quiet happy with how this first marble experiment turned out.
    C&c are welcome.

• Avatar Image madgolem275p said 1 week, 1 day ago:

Cool! The rifle brass and the bills capture the bank robbery theme perfectly.

• Avatar Image miniaturebrushwork35p said 1 week ago:

Thanks, I already put the first 5 minis on the bases. Just have to do some touch ups and matte for them.
    Now I have to wait for my order because I ran out of bases -.-

• Avatar Image davehawes309p said 6 days, 20 hours ago:

Just need a bank-themed gaming table now for the perfect heist game!