Beasts of War | Groups | Hobby & Painting Town Square | Forum | Gaming Mat Storage

Beasts of War Homepage

Support the Tripods & Triplanes kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

Hobby & Painting Town Square

Public Group active 12 minutes ago

This group is all about sharing great pics of beautiful models and other cool hobby stuff.

Why not show of your latest tip, trick or colour scheme and lets all get inspired.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Hobby, Painting, Terrain, Community Project, Community Feedback, Community Challenge, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Gaming Mat Storage (7 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image wyrdhunter50p said 2 months ago:

Wasn’t sure where to post this. I have a few large (6×4) gaming mats and was wondering how people store theirs aside from just piling them up in a corner.

• Avatar Image raykey3p said 2 months ago:

it depends on what they are made of. Most of mine are fabric so I fold them and hang them those clothes hangers which have multiple trouser bars

• Avatar Image sotf31p said 2 months ago:

The local gaming store has a pile of mats for use for people who use their tables. They went to the art store and got some of the tubes people buy for artwork.

Did the same thing with my GW cloth grass mat…really wish I’d grabbed a few extras of those when they were selling them.

• Avatar Image phaidknott146p said 2 months ago:

http://www.ryman.co.uk/flexocare-mailing-tube-h760xw75mm-manilla Only problem is its only goes up to a 2 foot mat (although this was perfect for Dreadball and Deadzone mats.

• Avatar Image timchubb53p said 2 months ago:

Go down your local carpet shop, ask if you can have some of the tubes carpet comes on, usually free or a few quid big enough to roll most mats into.

Plumber of the Intertubes
  • Avatar Image wyrdhunter50p said 2 months ago:

Well, most of the mats I have came with transport bags which I keep them in. The problem is I have a large pile of transport bags with neoprene mats in them laying on my floor. :D

I was looking for a solution to get that pile off of my floor.

• Avatar Image huscarle1927p said 2 months ago:

At our club we keep them all in the transport bags then hang them with S hooks from a rail