Beasts of War | Groups | Hobby & Painting Town Square | Forum | I hate cameras

Beasts of War Homepage

Forge of Destiny Facebook - Click Here

Group Admins

Hobby & Painting Town Square

Public Group active 3 hours, 53 minutes ago

This group is all about sharing great pics of beautiful models and other cool hobby stuff.

Why not show of your latest tip, trick or colour scheme and lets all get inspired.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Hobby, Painting, Terrain, Community Project, Community Feedback, Community Challenge, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

I hate cameras (6 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image bobcockayne226p said 1 week ago:

Tried something different with this Grey Knight Justicar, tried to do an effect of the seconds after he has teleported in and there is still résiduel sparks of energy, the bit on the prongs is expanded sprue ans the ground effects are the wire ties that hold diecast models in there boxes.
    Shame my photo skills are don’t show my brush work to its full effect, think I need Lance/John tips!

Yup pretty sure thats my thumb in top phot, I have the worlds biggest collection of thumb photos.

Should have taken a left at Alberqurquie.
  • Avatar Image davehawes309p said 1 week ago:

I was thinking about how to add sparking electrical effects to a model recently, and couldn’t come up with something that would work in 3D and not look “cartoony”. I think you’ve done a far better job here than anything I could think of!

Check out my skirmish game Deneb! –
  • Avatar Image dreadknot6961p said 1 week ago:

I like it, very creative!

Thanks guys

• Avatar Image nakchak4578p said 1 week ago:

try turning the flash off, good guides here for taking better photo’s

The Model Photograph

mini looks good though :)

There is no ignominy, there is glory,
    There is no servitude, there is dominance,
    There is no defeat, there is victory… victory eternal!

@nakchak Thanks , will help, funnily enough got two lamps with daylight bulbs, think will also try the swivel table, I use for spraying models.
    when my dad died and I was clearing out his work garage, found it built,it has a complex swivel mechanisim , never found out why he built it, but it works great for base coar spraying of models.