Beasts of War | Groups | Hobby & Painting Town Square | Forum | KS Arrives – Nova Aetas: Dark Renaissance

Beasts of War Homepage

Support The Universal Miniatures Battles Kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

Hobby & Painting Town Square

Public Group active 33 minutes ago

This group is all about sharing great pics of beautiful models and other cool hobby stuff.

Why not show of your latest tip, trick or colour scheme and lets all get inspired.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Hobby, Painting, Terrain, Community Project, Community Feedback, Community Challenge, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

KS Arrives – Nova Aetas: Dark Renaissance (4 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image laughingboy380p said 1 week, 3 days ago:

Another week another Kickstarter arrives, they seem to be coming thick and fast at the moment. Nova Aetas is probably the first thing I backed on KS I am much more strict on what I do back these days.

Anyway not sure how much table time this will get be great to hear other peoples thoughts on the game, I think BoW did a lets play so I will check that out asap.

img_3184.jpg
    img_3185.jpg
    img_3186.jpg
    img_3187.jpg
    img_3189.jpg
  • Avatar Image waywarddarkwolf320p said 1 week, 3 days ago:

Those minis look great. Especially the big anvil-hammer orge type dude. Will look awesome painted up.

• Avatar Image laughingboy380p said 1 week, 3 days ago:

Anyone else who backed this don’t be alarmed I just found out none of the stretch goals shipped and they are coming as a Wave 2 later in the year. This was not completely clear to me and many others.

• Avatar Image lightsout1985264p said 1 week, 1 day ago:

Wow those minis look ace!