Beasts of War | Groups | Hobby & Painting Town Square | Forum | My first painted buildings for Twisted by Demented Games

Beasts of War Homepage

Support The Judgement Wave 2 Kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

Hobby & Painting Town Square

Public Group active 3 hours, 42 minutes ago

This group is all about sharing great pics of beautiful models and other cool hobby stuff.

Why not show of your latest tip, trick or colour scheme and lets all get inspired.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Hobby, Painting, Terrain, Community Project, Community Feedback, Community Challenge, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

My first painted buildings for Twisted by Demented Games (6 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image hobbyhoo9p said 1 week, 2 days ago:

I’ve been a long-time lurker, but I recently decided to start a hobby blog, and I’d like to share my goodies here as well! I have so many more buildings to paint for Twisted, but here are the three that I have done so far. You can see more pictures on my blog, Hobbyhoo.org

My blog post about these 3 buildings: http://hobbyhoo.org/2018/04/13/twisted-buildings-part-1/

carver-lane-31.jpg
    abbott-gillard-2.jpg
    assay-office-1.jpg
  • Avatar Image jamesedwards95p said 1 week, 2 days ago:

These look lovely, I saw these buildings at CanCon and was really tempted but decided to try to 3dprint terrain for Twisted instead.

Do you plan on making the buildings grimier? I pictured Twisted being set in a dirty Victorian London setting but I imagine it could be placed elsewhere.

• Avatar Image hobbyhoo9p said 1 week, 1 day ago:

Thank you! I do want to put a wash on the metallic segments, but overall, with the whimsical nature of the Twisted world, I kind of picture it as perhaps artificially pristine. Think of a cross between We Happy Few and Little Sister-vision from Bioshock 2. It may actually be very dirty and perhaps run-down, but the Machine’s influence could be making it appear idyllic for the inhabitants.

• Avatar Image davehawes382p said 1 week, 1 day ago:

Very cool buildings, I don’t think I’ve seen these before. It’s got quite a Tim Burton feel to it, very nice to see on the tabletop.

Check out my fantasy miniatures game Deneb!
    Forum Topic
    Website
  • Avatar Image angelicdespot1063p said 1 week ago:

They look great! I got some with the Kickstarter but haven’t done anything with them yet – or seen anyone else do anything with them. Really cool to see what’s possible.

• Avatar Image hobbyhoo9p said 4 days, 10 hours ago:

Thank you for your positive feedback! I’ve already painted up my two Nouveau Archways and started on an Old Corner Shop as well. I’ll post more updates to my blog on them soon.