Beasts of War | Groups | Hobby & Painting Town Square | Forum | Terrain Mat and Deathworld Forest

Beasts of War Homepage

Support the Legends of Sleepy Hollow Kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

Hobby & Painting Town Square

Public Group active 14 minutes ago

This group is all about sharing great pics of beautiful models and other cool hobby stuff.

Why not show of your latest tip, trick or colour scheme and lets all get inspired.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Hobby, Painting, Terrain, Community Project, Community Feedback, Community Challenge, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Terrain Mat and Deathworld Forest (5 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image agis294p said 2 months, 1 week ago:

The gaming industry has expanded a bit over the last decades. Today we are totally spoiled, gone are the days when every terrain piece was a DIY piece. Why not take advantage? So I ordered a complete gaming table.

Above you see the 6′x4′ G-Mat: Sands of Time together with the Badlands set from Gamemat.eu

Splendid service, everything arrived within a week. Highly recommended!

The set looks IMO very cool together with additional scenery like GWs Deathworld Forest!

more: http://www.adpublishing.de/html/40_k.html

cheers and keep on gaming, Agis – http://www.adpublishing.de

• Avatar Image subedai91p said 2 months, 1 week ago:

Those look very nice together. I like desert themes, even better with some ancient ruins and strange alien plants.

• Avatar Image angelicdespot950p said 2 months, 1 week ago:

That does look really nice. I like the way you’ve painted the GW terrain too. It looked realy ugly in the photos I’ve seen previously.

• Avatar Image agis294p said 2 months, 1 week ago:

Thanks Folks!

@angelicdespot said:
    That does look really nice. I like the way you’ve painted the GW terrain too. It looked realy ugly in the photos I’ve seen previously.

True, the Deathworld Terrain is a mixed thing, strange restic material and not so detailed. But as you said, nothing a solid paintjob can’t fix. ;)

• Avatar Image angelicdespot950p said 2 months ago:

Oh really? I thought it was the normal hard plastic… It’s pretty pricey for restic, isn’t it?

Anyway, the end result for you here is very good.