Beasts of War | Groups | Hobby & Painting Town Square | Forum | Unexpected Delivery

Beasts of War Homepage

Support the Tripods & Triplanes kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

Hobby & Painting Town Square

Public Group active 1 hour, 2 minutes ago

This group is all about sharing great pics of beautiful models and other cool hobby stuff.

Why not show of your latest tip, trick or colour scheme and lets all get inspired.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Hobby, Painting, Terrain, Community Project, Community Feedback, Community Challenge, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Unexpected Delivery (91 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image nakchak4290p said 1 month ago:

Was having a crap to tedious day when i got a knock at the door….
    Delivery dude had a big box, thought that was odd…

Whats inside??

Sweet MB:P has arrived early
    Quick unboxing as im excited

Main Box

Main Box Minis

Pandoras Box

Pandoras Box Minis

Atlas, is a big ol’lump of plastic

So much better day, lots of new toys, kinda wish i could have afforded to go in for more, but this will keep me busy for a long while, overall im quite impressed with the quality of the mini’s quite a bit of gap filling will be needed but thats the nature of pre-assembled, looking forward to Joan or Arc arriving next year :D

If anyone is on the fence about backing joan of arc, based on the quality of this i wouldnt hesitate to back
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1162110258/time-of-legends-joan-of-arc
    Only $110k away from unlocking a pretty sweet looking building in the stretch goals as well, fingers crossed they hit the 2million mark and unlock everything, unless Leo goes mad again and says close enough have it anyway ;)

There is no ignominy, there is glory,
    There is no servitude, there is dominance,
    There is no defeat, there is victory… victory eternal!
    wp_20171110_13_02_51_pro.jpg
    wp_20171110_13_16_10_pro.jpg
    wp_20171110_13_23_08_pro.jpg
    wp_20171110_13_23_54_pro.jpg
    wp_20171110_13_25_37_pro.jpg
    wp_20171110_13_26_50_pro.jpg
    wp_20171110_13_21_49_pro.jpg
  • Avatar Image onlyonepinman5216p said 1 month ago:

All I can say is I am well jell. I haven’t received mine yet but hopefully will get it early as I pretty much only backed for core game

@onlyonepinman best get clearing some space, im kinda screwed as i have no where to put it at the mo lol,
    The game boxes are about 1.5 ~ 2 inches deeper than Conan’s box, same foot print though

Really makes me wonder how the hell im gonna store joan of arc, good (place) problem to have i guess ;)

I’m about to embark on a massive tidy up of my hobby space. I checked the other day and I have a ridiculous amount of Kickstarters outstanding, something like 4 of them due in the next 3 – 4 months. So it’s time I got shit sorted

Is that all the miniatures from the main box? Does it contain all the stretch goal miniatures?

• Avatar Image jamjarst123p said 1 month ago:

Mine arrived today as well, I’ve only had a very quick look but the quality looks very good.

@onlyonepinman thats all the minis from both the main and pandora box, there may be some hidden though as i havn’t fully removed everything, so could have some more stashed elsewhere in the boxes.

Just looking at the MB:P KS page to see if im obviously missing something

• Avatar Image commodorerob1694p said 1 month ago:

@nakchak all I can say is GIT I am still waiting…

Official graduate of the Oriskany Operational Warfare Military Gaming Academy
    Bootcamp Veteran: Dropzone Commander, Bolt Action, Team Yankee, Walking Dead, Dropfleet Commander, Flames of War, Hobby Camp, Wolsung
  • Avatar Image olliep891p said 1 month ago:

Should keep you out of trouble for a few days :)

@commodorerob lol, last time i checked im not a pregnant camel…., its pretty sweet how early it is, fairplay to the lads at mythic :)

• Avatar Image kantor72425p said 1 month ago:

You lucky, lucky so and so :D . I’ve crossed my fingers for my delivery to arrive soon.

Is Pandora’s box the stretch goals?

@onlyonepinman, yeah its all the SG’s, with the box it self being a SG as well (very meta lol)

• Avatar Image redben7894p said 1 month ago:

Very Jelly.

you guys distract @nakchak I will nab all his stuff. Don’t worry I will share it. Promise