Beasts of War | Groups | Hobby & Painting Town Square | Forum | Weekly WAYPN 2018 Febuary 18th

Beasts of War Homepage

Batman Gotham City Chronicles - Click Here

Group Admins

Hobby & Painting Town Square

Public Group active 1 minute ago

This group is all about sharing great pics of beautiful models and other cool hobby stuff.

Why not show of your latest tip, trick or colour scheme and lets all get inspired.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Hobby, Painting, Terrain, Community Project, Community Feedback, Community Challenge, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Weekly WAYPN 2018 Febuary 18th (11 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image caladors5411p said 1 week, 3 days ago:

Hey, guys, I am putting this topic up early so things are a little more organized. I am going to try do this each week so more of you guys can catch it more on the regular and hopefully more of you will be able to comment on the time now I can do it earlier and the UK and Europe will simple be watching it in the morning but as it stands I am doing it 2200hrs at +10 GMT
    This means it is difficult for Australians to watch as it is very late and a little more difficult for me to do but it makes the around midday for UK viewers however this means it very late night/early morning for east coast viewers in the USA and but around normal time for west coast of just being in the morning… now it is virtually impossible to find the right time but it seems most of my viewers are UK specific and if not that European in origin. So there is that :/ If you are a regular viewer well tell me otherwise ha ha

But yeah I am going to try put this more regularly.

and I will post and update when it is time so I can just say day away, two hours, one hour, 15 minutes, we are on so you can actually follow the topic and get e-mail updates ha ha ha :D

Alright guys I hope this helps

• Avatar Image caladors5411p said 1 week ago:

Two days til the Weekly WAYPN is on This Sunday.

• Avatar Image caladors5411p said 6 days, 11 hours ago:

One day til the Weekly WAYPN.

• Avatar Image collins145p said 6 days, 8 hours ago:

Jumping the gun somewhat as i finished this today

Here is Ahsoka Tano.

• Avatar Image oriskany12755p said 6 days, 7 hours ago:

Good morning, all ~

So this live WAPAN is at noon, Feb 18, GMT? I only ask because for some reason my YouTube window says 11PM, GMT+11, Feb 17 – which is 4.5 hours ago. :|

Tet Offensive in the Vietnam War – 50th Anniversary – Begins January 30, 1968
    Historical Editor – Beasts of War
  • Avatar Image caladors5411p said 6 days, 7 hours ago:

:/ Well I will have to check it now, but it whatever YouTube says is right… mostly… ha ha.

So it will be on in like 18 hours.

• Avatar Image caladors5411p said 6 days, 7 hours ago:

Should be all fixed up now okay ha ha ha

• Avatar Image caladors5411p said 5 days, 16 hours ago:

4 hours til the weekly WAYPN

• Avatar Image caladors5411p said 5 days, 13 hours ago:

Just about an hour off from the Weekly WAYPN

• Avatar Image caladors5411p said 5 days, 12 hours ago:

Just give minutes til we do the the warm-up and we talk do the test and make sure everything is working :) and we talk about our weeks

• Avatar Image caladors5411p said 5 days, 9 hours ago:

This is next weeks stream the stream itself will take a while to transfer into video form. Once it does this thread will still have the link and you will be able to watch the video.

Alright guys thanks for coming on and for sharing the stream with me I will see you all next week :)