Beasts of War | Groups | Hobby & Painting Town Square | Forum | Whatever happened to Snapdragon Studios?

Beasts of War Homepage

Support the Tripods & Triplanes kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

Hobby & Painting Town Square

Public Group active 1 hour, 4 minutes ago

This group is all about sharing great pics of beautiful models and other cool hobby stuff.

Why not show of your latest tip, trick or colour scheme and lets all get inspired.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Hobby, Painting, Terrain, Community Project, Community Feedback, Community Challenge, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Whatever happened to Snapdragon Studios? (7 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image phaidknott146p said 1 month, 1 week ago:

Going through my resin buildings (doing a bit of touch up work), and am still amazed at the quality and sculpting of these buildings. I remember at the time they closed that the line was up for sale. Does anyone know where these ended up, and more importantly if they are still available under a different name?

• Avatar Image torros3841p said 1 month, 1 week ago:

If I remember correctly from what I remember reading the moulds were in a poor condition after so many castings and thrown away or destroyed

• Avatar Image phaidknott146p said 1 month, 1 week ago:

Sad to hear, pity this range will never see the light of day again :(

• Avatar Image alexjackson said 4 weeks ago:

new molds can be made from the masters. Has anyone any contact details for the owner of them? I would love to buy the rights and reissue some of the great scifi range.

• Avatar Image dags1890p said 4 weeks ago:

Got a load still waiting for painting, fantastic range of stuff. No idea what happened to them.

• Avatar Image torros3841p said 3 weeks, 6 days ago:

@alexjackson It is question maybe worth asking on TMP. There would be people on there who would have more knowledge of what happened to the owner

• Avatar Image torros3841p said 3 weeks, 6 days ago:

The owner and sculptor was someone called Kerry Butcher. He decided to sell up but was asking too much for the moulds and nobody willing to pay so he just retired them all. Couldn’t find any more info