Beasts of War | Groups | Pulp Punk Horror & Weird Gamer Town Square | Forum | Kingdom Death: Monster – More Lantern Years?

Beasts of War Homepage

Support the Legends of Sleepy Hollow Kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

Pulp Punk Horror & Weird Gamer Town Square

Public Group active 35 minutes ago

General Pulp Punk Horror & Weird Gaming Discussion Group, where you can discuss anything Pulp Punk Horror & Weird and point visitors to your threads and activities elsewhere on Beasts of War’s Hubs and Forums.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Pulp, Punk, Horror, Weird, Weird World War, Review, Event, Community Discussion, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Kingdom Death: Monster – More Lantern Years? (13 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image coxjul1090p said 1 week ago:

Friday 13th and Poots has finally opened the Pledge Manager to allow people to adjust addresses and pay shipping for the imminent despatch of the KD;M 1.5 Core box.

In anticipation I’ve been going through YouTube looking for content – and to be honest the best playthroughs by far IMHO are the BoW Lantern Years 1-5… basically
    @warzan @dignity
    WE NEED MORE LANTERN YEARS! Were there more in the can awaiting editing?

• Avatar Image buggeroff345p said 1 week ago:

just paid my shipping, soooooooooooooooooooooo excited :D

• Avatar Image seldon91629p said 1 week ago:

Me too :D

• Avatar Image doctorether1759p said 1 week ago:

I can assure you there are more lantern years coming, 6-10 are edited to a certain point (I have seen them) and we are waiting on some exclusive art from Poots et al. based on the content of those videos.

Of course that does mean I need to get back to BoW HQ soon and record years 11-15.

Co-Host of the premier World of Darkness fan podcast http://www.darker-days.org
    Find my painted Kingdom Death stuff on BoW http://www.beastsofwar.com/groups/painting/forum/topic/kingdom-death-a-gallery-of-my-stuff/
  • Avatar Image aurorainbag481p said 1 week ago:

Looking very much forward to that @doctorether You were brilliant in the KD Lets Play videos :) *thumbs up

• Avatar Image donlou184p said 1 week ago:

hope to see the next ‘season’ soon.

FYI for everyone who wants to get in and missed the KS you can preorder KD:M for 300$ right now.

• Avatar Image kantor72363p said 1 week ago:

Looking forward to watching @doctorether , @warzan and @dignity move on in Lantern Years :D .

• Avatar Image spaced2020633p said 1 week ago:

Definitely keen for more KDM play throughs – bring it! :D

“I know not with what weapons World War Three will be fought, but World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones.” A.E.
  • Avatar Image suetoniuspaullinus3746p said 1 week ago:

@coxjul
    Great minds think alike!! And I agree, we need more. Lots more of this!

• Avatar Image donlou184p said 6 days, 22 hours ago:

Not sure if they have the room in the studio but if possible it would be great to add Az or Lance to the group to show how easy it is to let people jump in on a running campaign.

• Avatar Image emptynessisform979p said 6 days, 15 hours ago:

here we go ladies and gents.

great job on the Poots interview @doctorether. there should 100% be a link to that interview when the next lantern year goes up.

• Avatar Image coxjul1090p said 4 days, 6 hours ago:

Aaargh – looks like mid november before we get our boxes in the EU.
    Even more reason to help us get through the wait with more Lantern years. As @doctorether has pointed out there are another 5 years in the can and *SPOILER ALERT* they don’t appear to have lost the settlement yet if they need to film more ;-)
    @warzan & @dignity… Pretty please?!?

• Avatar Image doctorether1759p said 4 days, 5 hours ago:

Things are moving forward…. just a bit more time.