Beasts of War | Groups | Pulp Punk Horror & Weird Gamer Town Square | Forum | My WWX minis

Beasts of War Homepage

Support the Nemesis Board Game kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

Pulp Punk Horror & Weird Gamer Town Square

Public Group active 16 hours, 5 minutes ago

General Pulp Punk Horror & Weird Gaming Discussion Group, where you can discuss anything Pulp Punk Horror & Weird and point visitors to your threads and activities elsewhere on Beasts of War’s Hubs and Forums.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Pulp, Punk, Horror, Weird, Weird World War, Review, Event, Community Discussion, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

My WWX minis (18 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image averagepainter46p said 1 month ago:

Red Oak starter set so far
    WWX

• Avatar Image dane001261p said 1 month ago:

Nice work, they look really good.

Dane
    Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClX5q9xcb7tFDd505MeQFGA
    Instagram – @for_the_wolftime
  • Avatar Image georgesealy314p said 1 month ago:

Nice consistent use of colours. How are you thinking of basing them? Will you go “desert” style or do something else?

Yes, desert style I think.

• Avatar Image beardragon141913p said 1 month ago:

Mate … you have misnamed yourself there is nothing average about these. That is a lovely job … and done much faster than muggins here ….. Two things 1) could you possibly post them in smaller groups so I can really turn green with envy and 2) in the initial post you said “so far” ???? Did you get more minis than I did because that looks like the whole box to me :-) Truly lovely work , thank you for sharing.

Likes: KoW, DS, DB, DZ, WP, AoS, LotR/H, BB, BtGoA, K47, GB, WM/H, AW and acronyms :-)
    Also likes: Dwarfs, Beer, Family, Good Friends, and Women with no taste in Men (thank god for them)

Ah by the “so far” I meant I hadn’t finished slapping the paint on em yet.
    Here are some more images although the close ups do show the true horror of my brushwork, still they look ok from 3 feet.
    Still some highlights to do and bases. Tried to do NMM as well for about the second time in my life and don’t think I ‘ll bother again, took me a lot of work for something that still looks basically white and grey.

WWX oak
    WWX oak
    WWX oak
    WWX oak

Cheers thanks for that mate. You do lovely work. (and correct ,e of I am wrong) I love your Non Metal-Metal effect. Well done …. Averagepainter my ar$e, you are bloody good. Thanks again for that. Have a nice weekend: :-)

I reckon these are finished now, Outlaw motorbike still needs his guns that I’ve misplaced somewhere
    WWX oak fini
    WWX law
    WWX oak fini

Bloody magnificent …………………I don’t know what Beasts of War’s policy is on name changes but you really do need to get one…. You are making we average painters look bad :-P …….. Really nice work …If you expand your collection at all please post it. I would be very interested.

Thanks, just waiting for the postman to bring a force of watchers and some lawmen cannon fodder.

• Avatar Image averagepainter46p said 4 weeks, 1 day ago:

Watchers have arrived and been assembled.
    Did a quick and dirty paint job on a grey elite which I’m not particularly happy with, but it was fast.
    WWX watchers
    WWX watchers

• Avatar Image darkdanegan108p said 6 days, 3 hours ago:

These are looking sweet.

I’m following with interest as WWX is next up on my painting table.

Quick question – are you using the WWX speed paint technique (lots of white drybrushes and inks) or are you going the full layer route?

• Avatar Image beardragon141913p said 6 days, 3 hours ago:

Will be interested to see the Watchers as it is a faction that I am yet to see a lot of …..

• Avatar Image averagepainter46p said 5 days, 20 hours ago:

@darkdanegan Yeah lots of drybrushes and inks but am trying to layer the flesh.

• Avatar Image averagepainter46p said 5 days, 20 hours ago:

Watchers nearly done,went a bit quick and dirty on these but they look ago for tabletop I think. Reasons I went quick and dirty? they’re probably my least favourite faction, but my son wants to play them, and I got distracted by new Blood and Plunder minis.
    The boss bloke, something prime forgot his name, is a piss poor paint job, need to practice whites.
    WWX watchers
    WWX watchers
    WWX watchers