Beasts of War | Groups | Pulp Punk Horror & Weird Gamer Town Square | Forum | What’s your favorite Zombicide combo ?

Beasts of War Homepage

HEROES OF FALLEN FRONTIERS on Kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

Pulp Punk Horror & Weird Gamer Town Square

Public Group active 4 hours, 18 minutes ago

General Pulp Punk Horror & Weird Gaming Discussion Group, where you can discuss anything Pulp Punk Horror & Weird and point visitors to your threads and activities elsewhere on Beasts of War’s Hubs and Forums.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Pulp, Punk, Horror, Weird, Weird World War, Review, Event, Community Discussion, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

What’s your favorite Zombicide combo ? (6 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image boaz81p said 6 days, 15 hours ago:

Zombicide seems to be a game of synergy and timing … when to move and when to group up … and combos … the right gear combo / skill combo can be huge … sooo … what’s your go to combo ?

For me at the moment is Laurie with 2 sawed offs and extra shotgun ammo … with her free reload skill my only problem is not over using her and running away from the others in experience, but holding her back for key moments and cutting them twin sawed offs lose with re-rolls … a dozen zombies block the path, no problems.

So what’s your favorite combo … or witch one just keeps working for you ?

Min-Maxing the mathhammer since 1st edition.
  • Avatar Image davehawes248p said 5 days, 21 hours ago:

Love the idea of this kind of min-maxing discussion, but I’m sorry to say I haven’t played Zombicide, so I couldn’t comment. Look forward to seeing other contributions here though.

————————————————
    Check out my skirmish game Deneb! – http://www.beastsofwar.com/groups/fantasy-gamer-town-square/forum/topic/deneb-1/?topic_page=1&num=15
  • Avatar Image boaz81p said 5 days, 19 hours ago:

Highly recommended tile and mini game … for 1 (solo) to 6 (normal group) to more co- op or run 2/3/4 competitive groups with zombies running around in the back ground … it got a great range of playability.

Another combo I like is Jane with her +1 dice with ranged skill (and later +2 as she levels up) add this to the rifle + scope + extra ammo and she can pick out and put down them pesky runners all day long …

• Avatar Image bothi339p said 5 days, 4 hours ago:

Actually for me it’s simply Wanda with the Chainsaw. Once she hits that +1 to combat rolls it get’s quite imbalanced.
    Once we played the scencario where you have to get the 6 gas canister to blow up a street barricade of cars and found two chainsaws very quickly. Wanda with a chainsaw and that other melee gothic(?) chic with another chainsaw could hold the street against rounds and rounds of zombies. A lot of dice, but quite funny.

• Avatar Image boaz81p said 4 days, 17 hours ago:

Goth Maddie starts with blood lust:melee … drop in a knife and a dog companion and your going to need a bucket for your melee dice rolls …

I have been noticing lately how easy it is to brush off a wound here or their with Parker being a medic … she turns them “oops” I flubed/”yikes” one got through moments into “no worries”, Parker will fix that right up …

• Avatar Image boaz81p said 2 days, 14 hours ago:

Just picked up Angry Neighbors, Adam is crazy… starting with +1 dice melee with another +1 melee dice at orange (optional) get a urban mace in his hands (or any 3+ to hit melee weapon) and he turns psycho …

My zombie deck at the moment is Rue Morgue , Angry Neighbors Seekers , V.I.P. #1 (#2 on order) with dog companions in the gear deck … in my first game with Adam he had an urban mace (2 dice at 3+ to hit) , zomb-knuckles (+1 dice) , 2 dog companions (+3 more dice) , and +2 dice from skills for a total of 8 dice at 3+ to hit … and a turn away from traiding the mace for the nail bat for level 2 damage … crazy