Beasts of War | Groups | Pulp Punk Horror & Weird Gamer Town Square | Forum | Wreck-Age Female Faction

Beasts of War Homepage

Support The Sine Tempore Kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

Pulp Punk Horror & Weird Gamer Town Square

Public Group active 30 minutes ago

General Pulp Punk Horror & Weird Gaming Discussion Group, where you can discuss anything Pulp Punk Horror & Weird and point visitors to your threads and activities elsewhere on Beasts of War’s Hubs and Forums.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Pulp, Punk, Horror, Weird, Weird World War, Review, Event, Community Discussion, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Wreck-Age Female Faction (8 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image rayven149p said 2 months, 1 week ago:

Hi all,
    My family and I are about to venture into Wreck Age table top game and I wanted to create my own female faction. However all I am finding are scantly clad post apocalyptic female mini’s which I want to avoid. So if anyone has any suggestions or point me in the right direction for clothed female mini’s it would be much appreciated.

• Avatar Image dekinrie195p said 2 months, 1 week ago:

Look at bad squid do they did a kickstarter for a post apocalypse set not too long ago also dead earth games have a selection ,while hasslefree have some cheese cake minis they also have a lot of more sensibly dressed female minis

• Avatar Image kevlin194p said 2 months, 1 week ago:

Statuesque has a great range of female heads for simple conversions. Have used them myself to great results. Might be a little trickier to find minis to swap heads with since the mad max-styled games usually show a lot of skin for both genders.

My humble hobbyblog
    ——————————————————–
    https://miniaturedarkness.wordpress.com/
  • Avatar Image avernos764p said 2 months, 1 week ago:

I’d second Hasslefree, especially because you can get Willow and Buffy. Failing that though a lot of the post apoc survivors they make come with alternate heads and weapon options a lot of fun sculpts in there.

Sophia LIVES!!!

Wargamers are like smokers, get them hooked young and they’re yours for life!

• Avatar Image xnickbaranx22p said 2 months, 1 week ago:

I haven’t kept up with Hyacinth Games models as of late, but when they created Wreck-Age part of their modus operandi was “accurate representation of women” and their line of models was pretty balanced between male/female models. I’m not sure if that balance has been maintained.

Bad Squiddo, mentioned above, are a great resource for female miniatures in general.

World’s End Publishing has a female Peacekeeper Outrider and Wasteland Nurse with Dog model in their range that fit the Wreck-Age aesthetic.

• Avatar Image subedai66p said 2 months, 1 week ago:

I second the Bad Squiddo Ghosts of Gaia range. The Kickstarter has been fulfilled and I received mine, they are great sculpts and quality casts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1512506318/ghosts-of-gaia-post-apoc-badass-female-miniatures?ref=user_menu

I’d expect them to pop up on the Bad Squiddo webstore soon.

• Avatar Image dekinrie195p said 2 months, 1 week ago:

If you want a group for early apocalypse range try warlords project z female survivors

• Avatar Image rayven149p said 2 months, 1 week ago:

Thank you all! There are some great resources here for me to explore. I will have a mixture of male and female after my husband pointed out that I was being a bit of a feminist lol We are narrative players so I wanted to build my background story and then make each mini personal. The more I thought about the story, it opened the door for a more balanced faction. Thank you for all the suggestions I greatly appreciate all your help.
    @dekinrie we were looking that the Project Z Female survivors last night. Which would work! I also found some female medieval warriors that I might be able change up a bit to look more post apocalyptic.

Again, Thank you for the suggestions!