Beasts of War | Groups | Sci-Fi Gamer Town Square | Forum | Dropbeasts recruitment

Beasts of War Homepage

Grab your Aristeia Box Today - Click Here

Group Admins

Sci-Fi Gamer Town Square

Public Group active 1 hour, 39 minutes ago

General Sci-Fi Gaming Discussion Group, where you can discuss anything sci-fi and point visitors to your threads and activities elsewhere on Beasts of War’s Hubs and Forums.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Sci Fi, Review, Event, Community Discussion, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Dropbeasts recruitment (20 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image commodorerob1669p said 8 months, 2 weeks ago:

Hi Guys

Just in the process of organising teams for the next Dropzone and Dropfleet Tournaments.

Dropzone
    Big
    Summer Invasion in June at the Games Expo (Friday)
    Autumn Invasion in September in Croydon

Small (not major team events but good practice in a tournament setting)
    Coastal Assault in Brighton May 7th
    Dropzone Assault in Luton May 13th
    Orbital Bombardment – TBC

Dropfleet
    Summer Invasion @ Games Expo (Saturday)

I m looking for those interested in Joining the Dropbeasts team for these events if so can you post below and also PM me

Each team for the Invasion Events will be up to 5 if we get more then we will submit more than one team.

Cheers
    Rob

Official graduate of the Oriskany Operational Warfare Military Gaming Academy
    Bootcamp Veteran: Dropzone Commander, Bolt Action, Team Yankee, Walking Dead, Dropfleet Commander, Flames of War, Hobby Camp, Wolsung
  • Avatar Image rasmus4365p said 8 months, 2 weeks ago:

Due to “real” life I have to miss Adepticon – but Gen-Con should have a DzC tournament as well AFAIK

Official graduate of the Oriskany Operational Warfare Military Gaming Academy
    Warrens personal Viking Henchman
  • Avatar Image olliep887p said 8 months, 2 weeks ago:

One day, when I have more than 1 game of DZC under my belt, chosen and built an army, and some more free time, I would be interested…
    Until that day I shall finish painting the large pile of stuff for other big events I have coming up this year and watch from the sidelines :)

@olliep ah experience is not essential…lol

• Avatar Image olliep887p said 8 months, 2 weeks ago:

@commodorerob said:
    @olliep ah experience is not essential…lol

Maybe not, but time and an army might be :)

Easily sorted:-)

• Avatar Image commodorerob1669p said 8 months, 1 week ago:

My next army beginning to take shape

photo DSC_1066_zpsxn7woxrh.jpg

• Avatar Image seldon91691p said 8 months, 1 week ago:

@commodorerob Really nice work Rob. Blue and purple works well together.

Are you giving up on the Resistance? OB seem to think they’re the coming force.

• Avatar Image bobcockayne139p said 8 months, 1 week ago:

Hi
    Talking with friend,
    We are planning to go to Expo so have you got details or link , so we can we can work out if we are able to raise forces for Dropfleet.

Should have taken a left at Alberqurquie.

@bobcockayne the link to get tickets is as follows:

http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/bookevents.php?category=min

I believe the standard game size will be 1250points

If you PM once you have sorted out your tickets I can induct you into Dropbeasts :-)

@seldon9 said:
    @commodorerob Really nice work Rob. Blue and purple works well together.

Are you giving up on the Resistance? OB seem to think they’re the coming force.

not giving up on resistance, I aim o have a 1500 point army for each faction, but resistance will be my tournament faction in DzC

• Avatar Image bobcockayne139p said 8 months ago:

Hi did not forget, above, had to pin down friend on attending as when I mentioned it after your mail last week he had been told his job was looking dodgy, he’s had time to think about it.
    Just sorted 2 tickets so two willing (as in we are not being pulled in screaming)fleeters
    got the tournement tickets, for dropfleet, will get event tickets nearer day when we know how many days we are doing.

• Avatar Image commodorerob1669p said 8 months ago:

Sweet welcome to the team

• Avatar Image commodorerob1669p said 7 months, 1 week ago:

Hi guys anyone else want to join the Dropbeasts team for the UK Games Expo tournament?

• Avatar Image commodorerob1669p said 7 months ago:

Ok so the Good news is I have at last sorted out the email issues I had with ticket booking for the Gams Expo, the bad news is I only have been able to get a Ticket for the Dropzone Tournament so @bobcockayne looks like you and your mate are the representation for the Dropbeasts at the Expo for Dropfleet. Please get in touch so I can sort out your tshirts:-) I will be there to support and record your endevours :-)