Beasts of War | Groups | Sci-Fi Gamer Town Square | Forum | PLASTIC SISTERS ARE COMING!

Beasts of War Homepage

Fantasy Flight Games World Championships 2018 Streaming Live May 1st to 6th - Click Here

Group Admins

Sci-Fi Gamer Town Square

Public Group active 5 hours, 25 minutes ago

General Sci-Fi Gaming Discussion Group, where you can discuss anything sci-fi and point visitors to your threads and activities elsewhere on Beasts of War’s Hubs and Forums.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Sci Fi, Review, Event, Community Discussion, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

PLASTIC SISTERS ARE COMING! (6 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image tresilliian572p said 1 month ago:

Well for all those who have waited patiently and penitently, your prayers have been answered. Games Workshop is gearing up to release plastic Sisters.

Watch the info release here.

Breaking News: Major Reveals

What’s interesting is the they are going to share photos of design process as it progresses, which correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think they’ve done before. I know people have been clamouring for plastic SoB’s for years but it’s surprising they are changing their policy on realise info. I guess GW are becoming more cuddly and friendly after all.

I’m not sure they will actually include the community in the design process itself, though it would be great if there were votes etc on which poses etc will make the final cut. Only time will tell on that.

Oh and they are releasing a new Knight too, which looks pretty decent, if big stompy robots are your thing – no names mentioned (clears throat @dignity )

• Avatar Image commanderkaiser229p said 1 month ago:

This is one of the signs of the apocalypse surely?

Looking forward to this, exciting times for 40k. Might find myself eventually picking up some when they eventually drop.

• Avatar Image limburger2184p said 1 month ago:

I hope people realise it’s April 1st real soon too.
    It’s a date that tends to put a damper on things that sound too good to be true …

festina lente cauta fac omnia mente
  • Avatar Image koraski727p said 1 month ago:

I still have a sizable unbuilt sisters army in metal I got for my girl friend but never got around to building. I’ll HAVE to get new plastic sisters for her and I’ll no longer have an excuse to back bench them…

“Putting the gruntled back in disgruntled since 1971!”
  • Avatar Image lee337192p said 1 month ago:

If there aren’t any pictures it’s not happening.

• Avatar Image bvandewalker31p said 1 week, 2 days ago:

I agree with lee337, it’s still April after all.