Beasts of War | Groups | Sci-Fi Gamer Town Square | Forum | Warforged – who is interested?

Beasts of War Homepage

Support The Tombstone Kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

Sci-Fi Gamer Town Square

Public Group active 3 hours, 49 minutes ago

General Sci-Fi Gaming Discussion Group, where you can discuss anything sci-fi and point visitors to your threads and activities elsewhere on Beasts of War’s Hubs and Forums.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Sci Fi, Review, Event, Community Discussion, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Warforged – who is interested? (8 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image mage3824p said 6 days, 8 hours ago:

I clicked on the kickstarter page out of curiosity and watched the video. It’s kinda odd because for some reason I was thinking of nostalgica games, Mordheim for me (at least in my case and to my perspective) and kinda wondered whatever happened to Tuomos Pirinen who created Mordheim and worked for GW back in the day.

When I saw that him and Andy Chambers were both behind this game I was excited and backed, I splurged a little.

Now the game has been funded, which is fantastic.

Im saving watching the game on BoW later and chill :)

What sayeth the communty?

• Avatar Image irredeemable1189p said 6 days, 7 hours ago:

Took a look at this when it first surfaced but it’s not for me. I’ve no doubt the rules will work well with Sir Andy behind them but the style and design don’t appeal to me. Also, I’ve sworn off new Kickstarters!

I am glad to see it funded though. So I’ll just play your copy!

• Avatar Image mage3824p said 6 days, 7 hours ago:

I can see why you have stopped for the time being with KS. You have like three life sentences worth of them alone to paint.

Yep. I went for the max one but will dial it back once it has funded a bit more. I don’t want to be the guy who started it to roll back…

• Avatar Image noyjatat688p said 6 days ago:

Not for me either I am afraid, I do like the game mechanics and use of cards but am not of fan of games where model poses are repeated especially when it is a low model count.

• Avatar Image seldon91424p said 5 days, 22 hours ago:

It’s an interesting looking game but I’ve got a few Kickstarters impending and I’m looking to expand my current games at the moment. I’m afraid I’ll have to pass for now.

• Avatar Image emptynessisform767p said 5 days, 19 hours ago:

I like the games potential but I’m another one who has hit the wall.

• Avatar Image kantor72215p said 5 days, 19 hours ago:

Great looking sculpts, but i too have taken a vow of KS abstinence for the forseeable future #nags ( not another game system. Copyright @severon ;) ) at the current time.

• Avatar Image sulphur37p said 5 days, 18 hours ago:

Not for me either as ive done too many ks lately.
    The game looks ok except the elephant mini is a bit stupid/out of place compared to other characters