Beasts of War | Groups | Technical Support | Forum | Email notifications

Beasts of War Homepage

Support the War is Coming: Warmaidens & Dragonbreds Kickstarter Campagin - Click Here

Group Admins

Group Mods

Technical Support

Public Group active 4 days, 10 hours ago

If you have a problem or a query on how to use BeastsofWar.com then please take a moment to browse this group and post any questions here.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Help, Community Feedback

Email notifications (4 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image redben7692p said 6 months, 3 weeks ago:

I seem to be having an issue receiving email notifications from forum topics I’ve started or have replied on. It may only affect The Green Room as that’s where I’ve been noticing it happening. Some threads give me occasional notifications, usually from the same members, whilst others haven’t given me any, including one I started.

• Avatar Image timchubb40p said 6 months, 3 weeks ago:

@redben thats interesting, will see if there are any nondelivery reports lurking in the spooler, could be something funky with your group subscription data as well.

Nice to have the opposite email problem from usual though, not enough instead of too many ;)

Plumber of the Intertubes

Since posting this, there’s been some replies on a Green Room thread I started that I haven’t had notifications for either. That’s after turning notifications on for the thread once I realised I wasn’t getting them automatically for starting the thread.

Notifications for news item comments are coming through fine.