Beasts of War | Groups | 40K General Discussion | Forum | Petition to re-release Tau Orca

Beasts of War Homepage

Support the Legends of Sleepy Hollow Kickstarter - Click Here

Group Admins

No Admins

Group Mods

40K General Discussion

Public Group active 3 days, 5 hours ago

Discussion about everything Warhammer 40000 related, including modelling, painting, collecting, fluff, cheese and the expansions Apocalypse, Cityfight, Planetstrike and Spearhead. Newbie advice on tap too.

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Sci Fi, 40k, Warhammer 40k, Games Workshop, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Petition to re-release Tau Orca (3 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image sparafucile20p said 5 months, 4 weeks ago:

Good morning everyone!
    I know there must be a few Tau players on here. I made a petition to hopefully show GW and FW there is enough interest to re-release the Orca model. With the new transport rules hinted at for 8th Edition, it may be a very effective unit. It never hurts to ask, and you never know, it might work!
    Thanks!

https://www.change.org/p/forge-world-convince-forge-world-there-is-enough-interest-to-pre-release-the-tau-orca-model?source_location=minibar

The meek shall inherit the earth, for that is where they will be buried.
  • Avatar Image mage5054p said 5 months, 4 weeks ago:

I didn’t even realise they stopped making it. Demand must have been low. Or a plastic one might be in the works. You never nkow.

• Avatar Image olliep862p said 5 months, 4 weeks ago:

Whilst I admire your optimism, I don’t think it’ll work given the cuts they are making to the rest of their 40k range (I was talking to them yesterday about some bits being no longer available and apparently there is more cuts to the FW 40k range on the way :( )