New Void Shield Generator For Warhammer 40,000 Leaked

March 19, 2014 by brennon

It looks like the next White Dwarf from Games Workshop is going to be chock-a-block full of Warhammer 40,000 terrain thanks to some scans that appeared over on Bell of Lost Souls and through Faeit. One of these structures is going to be the limited release of the Void Shield Generator...

Void Generator

Void Shield Generator Details

From the details that also leaked alongside the images we know that this is going to be limited to 1000 copies and will be produced in resin with pre-cleaned and prepared components. The terrain looks nice, as does most of Games Workshop work, but a limited edition release? Seems a bit crazy to me! Surely they would make more money with a plastic kit of this that everyone could pick up?

Quake Cannon Craters

Crater Detail

Thankfully they are also creating some more plastic terrain for use with Warhammer 40,000. These Quake Cannon Craters looks just right and will make a battlefield look a lot more wartorn and battered. I love these kind of things as they give you some immediate cover and plenty of character too. It reminds me of the old Dawn of War games where sitting in a crater made your Space Marines unstoppable!

Not only cover, the craters will also work as difficult terrain as well which is neat for stopping all those tanks people end up taking.

So a hit and a miss here from Games Workshop?

Related Games

Related Companies