Beasts of War Homepage

Introducing the World’s greatest Gaming Newsletters! In the World, Probably! - Sign Up FREE Today! - Click Here

Group Admins

Group Mods

Warhammer Fantasy General Discussion

Public Group active 1 day, 16 hours ago

Talk about the latest in Warhammer Fantasy including the newly released 8th Edition rulebook!

Beating deamons (6 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image jazzxeno20p said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Hi, I’m currently using orcs and goblins and going to be facing deamons at some point, my own thoughts are pure ranking for the combat res, doom divers for the more elite units to be piked. Anyone have any good advice on taking the chaos.

• Avatar Image admiralbiatch199179p said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Black Orcs and Trolls might be good for taking on Greater Daemons. Apart from that, I can only suggest lots of Orcs. lol Doom Divers are great though, I had some bad experience with them against my army. Good luck in ur battle. :)

(Warhammer 40k)-Tau & Necrons. (Kings of War)- Kingdoms Of Men [with Ogre allies].
    (Dropzone Commander) -PHR.
    Keep calm and remember that everything is curable by cake :)

Thanks, played on Tuesday…..army was okay, dice rolls though we’re horrific.
    tweaking the list……added another doom diver, damage potential and the sheer range scares people :)

• Avatar Image admiralbiatch199179p said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Yeah, dice rolls can suck at times. :P Better luck with your tweaked list man.

Cheers, looking at chaff units of wolf riders, manglers, fanatics, rock lobba…..
    The solid blocks of infantry hold the line well enough, but some of the above scares demons.

• Avatar Image maleopener7628p said 1 year ago:

Don’t overlook goblin wolf chariots, and pumpwagons.

They have the best impact hits, in the game.

If Gibbs were a god in Warhammer … would you follow him?